Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Selling Rogue Items

This is a discussion on Selling Rogue Items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; how high are you lol...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    how high are you lol



  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    how high are you lol
    lolwut??!

    let me know if u wana do it though

    i'm all about buying stuff for USD right now

  3. #18
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    lolwut??!

    let me know if u wana do it though

    i'm all about buying stuff for USD right now
    This is what's left:
    Chitin Pads+9
    Rogue Earring +2- B/O $70
    Warrior Pendant +1 - B/O $45
    Rogue Full Plate +9
    --Helm - B/O $65
    --Boots - B/O $85

    100 Bucks?

    Go smoke some more weed

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    This is what's left:
    Chitin Pads+9
    Rogue Earring +2- B/O $70
    Warrior Pendant +1 - B/O $45
    Rogue Full Plate +9
    --Helm - B/O $65
    --Boots - B/O $85

    100 Bucks?

    Go smoke some more weed
    those are buy outs right? so technically you can get them at a lower price if nobody offers...
    and i'm just offering, please dont say i smoke weed cuz i dont man, weed is bad stuff.

  5. #20
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    those are buy outs right? so technically you can get them at a lower price if nobody offers...
    and i'm just offering, please dont say i smoke weed cuz i dont man, weed is bad stuff.
    I know they are buy outs but seriously you can't really expect to get it for 100$ can u? just saying...

    Its like offering 15gb for an IN.

  6. #21
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I know they are buy outs but seriously you can't really expect to get it for 100$ can u? just saying...

    Its like offering 15gb for an IN.
    no its like offering 1gb for an IN :P so no i will not take $100 for whats left.

  7. #22
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    no its like offering 1gb for an IN :P so no i will not take $100 for whats left.
    ah ya its 1 gb :P seeing as i didn't take into consideration the Pads+9 :P

    Same point

  8. #23
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ..........

  9. #24
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ..........

  10. #25
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ..........

  11. #26
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ...........

  12. #27
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  13. #28
    Rinzler Senior Member XApolloX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    501

    Default

    ..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •