Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Selling Rogue lvl 75 CWEST (H0tSauc3) (WU only)

This is a discussion on Selling Rogue lvl 75 CWEST (H0tSauc3) (WU only) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey, you still able to use 2 pots at once?[/b] some ones mad for recording a video in a glitch ...
Page: 7

Unr4ted

Hey, you still able to use 2 pots at once?[/b]
    some ones mad for recording a video in a glitch spot, besides i was always in c1 if i were cheating i would have been bound to be banned do to how active i was and how its a new server witch at the begining has gms running 24-7, this needs not to be discussed no further, i told u Bentzer was a hacker since the first time he beat my head in in CZ braging about him using only single minor, and STFU u fagget noob all u know how to do is buy gbs from chinks and spam 3 buttons. and face it u support hackers..

LOL

Hey, Manny, can you still use 2 pots at once AND lose to a warrior while doing it?

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/b]
    ss me please

Banned

some ones mad for recording a video in a glitch spot, besides i was always in c1 if i were cheating i would have been bound to be banned do to how active i was and how its a new server witch at the begining has gms running 24-7, this needs not to be discussed no further, i told u Bentzer was a hacker since the first time he beat my head in in CZ braging about him using only single minor, and STFU u fagget noob all u know how to do is buy gbs from chinks and spam 3 buttons. and face it u support hackers..[/b]
    LOL U MAD?

Banned

some ones mad for recording a video in a glitch spot, besides i was always in c1 if i were cheating i would have been bound to be banned do to how active i was and how its a new server witch at the begining has gms running 24-7, this needs not to be discussed no further, i told u Bentzer was a hacker since the first time he beat my head in in CZ braging about him using only single minor, and STFU u fagget noob all u know how to do is buy gbs from chinks and spam 3 buttons. and face it u support hackers..[/b]
    Sounds like i hit a nerve. I forgot glitched spots in the arena made it appear that you're double potting. Oh what, no, that was you cheating. Pretty sure even with your cheats i pushed your shit in on Derek, and on the PVP realm we did rogue vs rogue, and it ended up 2-2, and i don't even play rogue. Whos the "noob" now manny?

Unr4ted

Sounds like i hit a nerve. I forgot glitched spots in the arena made it appear that you're double potting. Oh what, no, that was you cheating. Pretty sure even with your cheats i pushed your shit in on Derek, and on the PVP realm we did rogue vs rogue, and it ended up 2-2, and i don't even play rogue. Whos the "noob" now manny?[/b]
    lol 2-2 yes i admit that when i could bearly compete in a regular sever u want me to compete in that witch is always full of people good job on beating a lagging rogue, that a big accomplishment in life, and no magic i jus like pissing shard off.

Banned

lol 2-2 yes i admit that when i could bearly compete in a regular sever u want me to compete in that witch is always full of people good job on beating a lagging rogue, that a big accomplishment in life, and no magic i jus like pissing shard off.[/b]
    At least you admit it, i was expecting some lie about how you beat me 37 times in a row before that, and considering Magic and i are laughing in msn, i don't think you're pissing me off, silly.

Unr4ted

lol 2-2 yes i admit that when i could bearly compete in a regular sever u want me to compete in that witch is always full of people good job on beating a lagging rogue, that a big accomplishment in life, and no magic i jus like pissing shard off.[/b]
    ahh and yes focus on ur ex clannie not on me noob, try to clean ur clans name

the good times Derek :lol:

QUOTE(deathbob @ May 25 2008, 07:31 PM) *
    Shard's mom taught me how so i should be phenomal. Its all about making a cute face when your tongueing someones ball's.

Banned

ahh and yes focus on ur ex clannie not on me noob, try to clean ur clans name[/b]
    I haven't lead this clan in god knows how long, must be 3 months now since i gave devin leader, and i don't even play anymore. Hotsauce was like level 62 when i quit. This is simply not my problem.

Good times? Maybe to you, if you enjoy laughing at childish jokes. That honestly didn't even bring a smirk to my face.

Unr4ted

I haven't lead this clan in god knows how long, must be 3 months now since i gave devin leader, and i don't even play anymore. Hotsauce was like level 62 when i quit. This is simply not my problem.[/b]
    well if ur clans policy is that if u quit the clan and have recieved clan items u must return it to clan then hes a scammer nothing else to be said.

i founded fun every night i got home from work id take a while to browse around and look at the topic u created it made me laugh cause all the topic was repeated post through out the topic, and deathbob making fun of u, well wat eva im out of this topic Bye.

Banned

LOL U MAD?

Banned

well if ur clans policy is that if u quit the clan and have recieved clan items u must return it to clan then hes a scammer nothing else to be said[/b]
    It's not my clan. It's not my problem. Go message Devin and he can try to deal with it accordingly, oh wait, he already has. Im not defending hotsauce in any way, i personally don't even know the kid really.

Good times? Maybe to you, if you enjoy laughing at childish jokes. That honestly didn't even bring a smirk to my face.[/b]
    We've already determined that you suck (literally wink wink) at giving head thats why we asked your mom. Just like she told us its all about the cute face you make

Sounds like i hit a nerve. I forgot glitched spots in the arena made it appear that you're double potting.[/b]
    Took you along time to finally admit it, finally off the rag? Or maybe did you douche, I hope everything came out alright for ya. Hopefully like a wonderful summer eve's freshness has changed your whole outlook on life.

Let me guess go catch aids, or hope I die in a fiery hell, or hope my friends mom's dog get herpies then gets run over with a bulldozer. Say something original KK?

On topic
    Bump

Banned

We've already determined that you suck (literally wink wink) at giving head thats why we asked your mom. Just like she told us its all about the cute face you make
    Took you along time to finally admit it, finally off the rag? Or maybe did you douche, I hope everything came out alright for ya. Hopefully like a wonderful summer eve's freshness has changed your whole outlook on life.

Let me guess go catch aids, or hope I die in a fiery hell, or hope my friends mom's dog get herpies then gets run over with a bulldozer. Say something original KK?

On topic
    Bump[/b]
    Speaking of original, its manny's lover deathbob and another cock sucking joke. Oh man! So original. Just accept that your little buddy cheats in the only fun aspect of this game, and get over it. Fuck you're stupid. Continue defending your lover, i'll check the topic again in a few minutes for another joke of a comeback due to your mental retardation.

Speaking of original, its manny's lover deathbob and another cock sucking joke. Oh man! So original. Just accept that your little buddy cheats in the only fun aspect of this game, and get over it. Fuck you're stupid. Continue defending your lover, i'll check the topic again in a few minutes for another joke of a comeback due to your mental retardation.[/b]
    Getting better i guess the douche did work for you. My mental retardation and stupidity is actually fucking hilarious and brought a huge smile to my face. Like i said your mom does make the cutest face, kinda like a little grin while she tilts her head alittle bit then makes a almost whooping sound as she's tongueing balls so very sweetly. I hope you got a good mental image. Well manny does sound kinda cute over vent but i guess you did to if i remember correctly.

I really dont think my shitz were a comeback it was mostly shit that was already induced after our last go around.

Btw i think im very original, Back to my original statement bring more than 11 secs of teething plz or some type of proof before accusing other players of cheating

Thx

On topic
    Bump

Banned

Getting better i guess the douche did work for you. My mental retardation and stupidity is actually fucking hilarious and brought a huge smile to my face. Like i said your mom does make the cutest face, kinda like a little grin while she tilts her head alittle bit then makes a almost whooping sound as she's tongueing balls so very sweetly. I hope you got a good mental image. Well manny does sound kinda cute over vent but i guess you did to if i remember correctly.

I really dont think my shitz were a comeback it was mostly shit that was already induced after our last go around.

Btw i think im very original, Back to my original statement bring more than 11 secs of teething plz or some type of proof before accusing other players of cheating

Thx

On topic
    Bump[/b]
    Im going to ignore the first part of your post, as i've addressed it countless times. I'll skip to the good stuff.

The proof i provided was pretty much as solid as it gets. It shows manny Hp Potting, and Soul potting at the SAME time, 3 consecutive times. Theres no justifying what was seen in that video. Try watching the video, and pretending manny isn't your friend, or pretending its someone you don't know, because i know for a fact you wouldn't be sitting here defending the person, and you know the same.

Banned

LOL BOB U MAD?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast