Selling Sherion +7, WP+1/ Buying Emblem of Honor (accred)

This is a discussion on Selling Sherion +7, WP+1/ Buying Emblem of Honor (accred) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; lookin for around 8-9gb on the sherion 9-10gb for WP+1 Buying the emblem of honor for igc, post here pls ...
Page: 1

SonOfaGun

lookin for around 8-9gb on the sherion
    9-10gb for WP+1

Buying the emblem of honor for igc, post here pls for both offers

Artifact

7gb wp +1

SonOfaGun

7gb wp +1[/b]
    try again

Alibaba85

yo bro.....just out of curiousity.. a certain orc clan hasnt done the quest with either clan yet...and if say they would farm some of these up...well what would u offer? pm me or something. ...or come visit our forums www.hellsfury.tk and talk about it. i can tell you we are talking about it^^ would love to be able to do this for our first ally when we was human.

bump for gg's... h34r:

SonOfaGun

yo bro.....just out of curiousity.. a certain orc clan hasnt done the quest with either clan yet...and if say they would farm some of these up...well what would u offer? pm me or something. ...or come visit our forums www.hellsfury.tk and talk about it. i can tell you we are talking about it^^ would love to be able to do this for our first ally when we was human.
    bump for gg's... h34r:[/b]
    lol, dont kno how much we'd pay for it

Alibaba85

we went in today and got our emblem for HF1 and we will be spamming it for more. Maybe get the second today after last DLW. The next couple are for sale and taking orders right now.

so count ur money....

SonOfaGun

we went in today and got our emblem for HF1 and we will be spamming it for more. Maybe get the second today after last DLW. The next couple are for sale and taking orders right now.

so count ur money....[/b]
    make sure to pm us when u get em

SonOfaGun

close pls sheri sold