S> Amazing mage stuff

This is a discussion on S> Amazing mage stuff within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: Via paypal or igc as a Group This is selling as a group, no I will not separate, the ...
Page: 1

Arrow S> Amazing mage stuff

Selling: Via paypal or igc as a Group

This is selling as a group, no I will not separate, the price will be for all.

Elysium +8 RB (136 ap)
    Imir+3
    Imir+3

PM offers. Stupid offers or how much will be ignored. People I do not know will have to have vouchers, people who just joined will need vouchers upfront for me to even consider.

Thanks

to the top

bumpppppppp

i have someone very interested in this. Dunno what to offer or what to tell him to offer....
    i sent ya a pm in game last nite. i was on Princeps....

i'd like to discuss buyout with you. Would love for you to just slap a happy price on it to get him a starting point, if not I'll have him throw an offer at you. YOu can make adjustments and pm me back with counter offer. Serious buyer, pro mage....... not me^^

anyway take care baba and lemme know something <33333

can easily come up with offers on the rings, just dont know what to offer on staff, dont want to look like a fool lol ^^ my buyer is very trusty and u might already know him from ares or something