selling ROL+1 and many other items

This is a discussion on selling ROL+1 and many other items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ITEMS : Warrior Pend +2 ( so 9 x warrior pendant ) Priest Pend +2 ( so 9 x Priest ...
Page: 1

denon33

ITEMS : Warrior Pend +2 ( so 9 x warrior pendant )
    Priest Pend +2 ( so 9 x Priest Pendant )
    Shell +8/15 Pauldron or +5rb/15
    Chitin +8/15 pads, helm, boots
    Iron Bow +8
    Elf belt +1 ( so 3 x elf belt )
    Standard Howling Rooster ( ie only 1 even though the text says its +1 )
    Rogue Earing +1 ( ie 3 x rogue earing )
    Legionaire Band ( standard )
    Ring of Life +1 ( ie 3 x ROL )
    1400m igc

PS I also have other items I'm holding for later transactions. All of the above will be sold via paypal only ( I dont have a WU account ). They will be sold via trade mediation only. Payment has to clear into my account before mediation deliver the goods.But if blackbreed or any other trade mediation agree to conclude this they will take posession of the items on the day of agreement and will not pass them on until payment has cleared. I'm quitting for a very good reason and dont expect any fmessing around.

The later goods are elf belt +2, 2 x ROL +2, WP +3, RE +2 x 2, Rappy +5, Rogue shell paul +5, and lots more better than I have already listed. USD only via paypal. Initial items listed at start of topic are the only I'm taking bids on so far. PM me, I'm open to offers but not for GB's

i'm working on the basis that 1GB equivalent ingame cash is around $10-$11. So check the market and you'll have a pretty good idea of what i'm after for each item

Any chance to buy your pp +2 for igc ?

WP +2 = 9 X WP +0 ? wake up dude upgraided uniques cost lower than others couse if u have to sell a roc +3 = 27x roc +0 = 1bil dollars then dupe some rocs and buy a ferrari ffs...

09chilton

pmed!

Banned

ITEMS : Warrior Pend +2 ( so 9 x warrior pendant )
    Priest Pend +2 ( so 9 x Priest Pendant )
    Shell +8/15 Pauldron or +5rb/15
    Chitin +8/15 pads, helm, boots
    Iron Bow +8
    Elf belt +1 ( so 3 x elf belt )
    Standard Howling Rooster ( ie only 1 even though the text says its +1 )
    Rogue Earing +1 ( ie 3 x rogue earing )
    Legionaire Band ( standard )
    Ring of Life +1 ( ie 3 x ROL )
    1400m igc

PS I also have other items I'm holding for later transactions. All of the above will be sold via paypal only ( I dont have a WU account ). They will be sold via trade mediation only. Payment has to clear into my account before mediation deliver the goods.But if blackbreed or any other trade mediation agree to conclude this they will take posession of the items on the day of agreement and will not pass them on until payment has cleared. I'm quitting for a very good reason and dont expect any fmessing around.

The later goods are elf belt +2, 2 x ROL +2, WP +3, RE +2 x 2, Rappy +5, Rogue shell paul +5, and lots more better than I have already listed. USD only via paypal. Initial items listed at start of topic are the only I'm taking bids on so far. PM me, I'm open to offers but not for GB's

i'm working on the basis that 1GB equivalent ingame cash is around $10-$11. So check the market and you'll have a pretty good idea of what i'm after for each item[/b]
    hi ...

i want L.B and ROL+1 and PP+2 hit me in game sinins

or my msn i will letter u it

09chilton

can u add me on msn or something becuz u havent asnwered my pm [email protected]

denon33

Everyone interested I have sent pm's to you. Sinins I'll pm u in game as soon as i can login.

denon33

everyone interested i've pm'd you back and given msn addy.