Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

GOIN OUTTA BUISINESS SALE! lol

This is a discussion on GOIN OUTTA BUISINESS SALE! lol within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling List: Gab Blessing +7 And Hell Breaker +8 - Current Offer is $750 USD for both Hp/Str Fabric Set ...
Page: 1

Selling List:

Gab Blessing +7 And Hell Breaker +8 - Current Offer is $750 USD for both

Hp/Str Fabric Set +8

Rings of Courage x2 - C/O $65 Usd each

Warrior Earrings +1 x2 - Offer Away!

Glass Belt- C/O back down to $120 usd

Warrior Pendant +1

Hanguk Sword +1 rebirth(+7)

Charecter Selling List:

Lvl 76 Warrior 8X%
    Lvl 77 Priest 27%
    Lvl 71 Priest almost 72
    Lvl 71 almost 72 Rogue

~Skills on all charecters are unlocked and all except the 77 priest have the new quests available, the 77 priest has a few more enough to get u pretty damn close to 78~

ALL VIA Cypher Rings (Charecter Seal Scrolls)

If Youre interested in Starting on this server this is a Great Package! Str8 up powerful BP! Great Gear and That shield is kick ass!

PM Me Offers
    EVERYTHING IS BEING SOLD FOR USD! PLEASE ONLY LEAVE USD OFFERS. Transfers will be done via Western Union, only pay pal if i know you.

Happy Bidding!

MSN: [email protected]
    otherwise pm me here!

stafoooo nab

Razzazu

If you are the real Griml2eaper you are nothing but a pathetic scammer , you still owe me a share for one of those ROCs but then again who figures, that's probably just how you were raised. Not a trustable in my perspective, anyone failing to give out shares after being assisted aren't to be trusted ingame and definately not with USD!

IllusionIV

I have do a trade in the past with him, didn t get any probleme, trade was like 300 usd

If you are the real Griml2eaper you are nothing but a pathetic scammer , you still owe me a share for one of those ROCs but then again who figures, that's probably just how you were raised. Not a trustable in my perspective, anyone failing to give out shares after being assisted aren't to be trusted ingame and definately not with USD![/b]
    no im not the real GrimL2eaper, although the real one never scammed me and ive done plenty of trades with him i cant say anything about others but i do remember about the roc he had and yes he did not give everyone their fair share and instead took it as a clan drop. He owed me money from stuff that i bought him and since he couldnt pay me in USD he gave me his warrior and items equal to the value of what he owed me.

I have do a trade in the past with him, didn t get any probleme, trade was like 300 usd[/b]
    <3 =) thx bro

Banned

If you are the real Griml2eaper you are nothing but a pathetic scammer , you still owe me a share for one of those ROCs but then again who figures, that&#39;s probably just how you were raised. Not a trustable in my perspective, anyone failing to give out shares after being assisted aren&#39;t to be trusted ingame and definately not with USD![/b]
    u can tell it&#39;s not the real grim reaper because the guy actually forms complete sentences.

a846039

back on topic ^^ buy this mans stuff BY THE WAY SHEILD IS +7

Zaza

buying HB+8

a846039

up...

buying HB+8 [/b]
    pm me offer =D i got an offer for 380 at the moment but im looking to sell it for 400+ so keep em comming!

a846039

up HB 8 is a great weapon...

a846039

up

up for losers, take the in game names out of this, gms check ko4life, and they may ban the accts with the chars on them

a846039

up

09chilton

up for homo go +9 with hb

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast