SUP Im Back!! for the old school

This is a discussion on SUP Im Back!! for the old school within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; i have some question like the pvp have change alot or is same like time of sinins ? and gear ...
Page: 1

Default SUP Im Back!! for the old school

i have some question like the pvp have change alot or is same like time of sinins ? and gear is over gear everyone or i can be the best :P jk and what is price of gb ? and iron set to know what is the situation and chaos weapon still exist ? what price for +8 or +9 if is exist some new chitin shield on the server ??or only 2

umadbr000

gbs are around 5.5, alot of CS, couple +7's CS, alot of +9's ALOT now, plp just upping like crazy since most quitting and going EUKO or just quitting in general. Chaos still exist, they cost about $1.4k'ish for the +8's, , alot of +9's, lv 83's and +3's are easy to buy atm in market. reall easy

thx for info still good dude on server like regiss,sinins,nati,ect like old school player some other friend but i dont remeber name crazy priest and my 2 friend warrior :P they probably reconase me