T> Chaos Wirinom +7 for Bombastic Baal +7

This is a discussion on T> Chaos Wirinom +7 for Bombastic Baal +7 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; As the topic says, pm SpearBR on c1. thanks...
Page: 1

Menino_Lindo

As the topic says,

pm SpearBR on c1.

thanks

Menino_Lindo

up

gascot

he is a scammer dont buy he charged back a plat code he paid through paypal [/b]
    i dont want flame, but you must show some proofs

gascot

Hydr4

Why would you trade CHAOS for BOMBASTIC? lol retard.

Menino_Lindo

paypal chargeback?

bro work on it you say me ...you work on repair your paypal work on hit or i will need to say you have charge back or talk with your friend please i dont want to give you blame but if you not ready to pay for what you buy dont scamme people danmit -.- i dont say you have scamme me.... but i will give oyu time but for now im in crap because of you you think 800usd is nothing ? when i have only 200usd on my cont paypal -.- -600usd is not funny to look work on repair it now im bored i need to cancel some trade because of you -.- come on bro is not strong i respect you but your friend need to wake up now

and gascot dont blame people the same day he have problem jsut talk with him i think he dont want to charge back or scamme is just becuase him friend dont accept the trade or complite the trade and paypal suspent it and if any body know what is a real charge back say what happen please thx take care

gascot