Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

T> Priest lvl 80 with PS +6

This is a discussion on T> Priest lvl 80 with PS +6 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Account has a buyer.[/b] Trading accounts is not allowed on those forums. You are simply asking for ban....
Page: 3

Account has a buyer.[/b]
    Trading accounts is not allowed on those forums. You are simply asking for ban.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

lmfao this topic is funny. xD

I remember saying ingame to MeeP koxper blabla and guess what he said. Keep talking bout me and make famous or sth like that.

Looks like you said same thing in 1 of this posts.

Coincidence?

So no one has any proof...yet you continue to harass him? GG

Bump for a bud[/b]
    First reply to this topic maybe?

denon33

There has been plenty of proof. He wanted to play priest...I just think he thought he was untouchable. Now the feds are all over him and he cant take the heat, hence the reason he is trying to sell the account. lol

Phantom478, you played with MeeP on Diez? Are you sure that was Meep Meep? or was it someone else just pretending to be Meep? Or was it someone else that had just come up with the name MeeP, before forum Meep could use it?

forum Meep = Bijuu in game, Name changed from MeeP.

Geez your such a stubborn person MeeP. All you had to do was say sorry and you wouldn't do it. Now look where it has got you.

There has been plenty of proof. He wanted to play priest...I just think he thought he was untouchable. Now the feds are all over him and he cant take the heat, hence the reason he is trying to sell the account. lol

Phantom478, you played with MeeP on Diez? Are you sure that was Meep Meep? or was it someone else just pretending to be Meep? Or was it someone else that had just come up with the name MeeP, before forum Meep could use it?

forum Meep = Bijuu in game, Name changed from MeeP.

Geez your such a stubborn person MeeP. All you had to do was say sorry and you wouldn't do it. Now look where it has got you.[/b]
    Oh noez the heatz iz so hotz :lol:
    Um...what has gotten me where? Im selling a lvl 80 priest with a PS +6...what about you?

Josri everybody knows that saying, i didnt coin it.

Trading accounts is not allowed on those forums. You are simply asking for ban.[/b]
    The only reason why its not sold yet is because seal scrolls are disabled, wanna ask the buyer? Your invading my topic, your asking for a mute.

Imhotep

nice you finally got 80 ^^

upppp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123