Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

time for me to go

This is a discussion on time for me to go within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; he blames fierce coz... the guy came in our vent and said he did it coz gogo ofended fierce n ...
Page: 2

he blames fierce coz... the guy came in our vent and said he did it coz gogo ofended fierce n stuff..[/b]
    well that dosnt prove 1 bit fierce did it and u know that zz

Jason269

damn gogo fuck fierce member noob scamming peice of dirty shit

Banned

sad to write this cause this guy was my friend , but i wont deal with people like that

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=21482 <----------- thats his ko4life account

[email protected] <--------------- thats his email

i will post a ss of our convo last night mostly likely proving that he scammed gogo , btw i didnt know anything about this till about 5 minutes ago when i read this thread ...... just plum sad :angry:

Boyce

skele = skeleton belt[/b]
    I meant whos skele was it, didnt know he had one. Why was it unsealed :blink:
    you really didnt lose much that u cant replace. You will look back later on in the server and laugh. May seem hard at first, but i know i can help you out, and others too.

ISeeYouPee

ya thanks nik i got his address where he lives...
    he is in
    115 S Bailey St, Hobart, OK 73651, USA
    i got his ip his phone number his everything...shall i go there and do some dmg?

Milanac

2 bad u got fked, now go and blow his brains out. Jebi mu kevu usput.

ya thanks nik i got his address where he lives...
    he is in
    115 S Bailey St, Hobart, OK 73651, USA
    i got his ip his phone number his everything...shall i go there and do some dmg?[/b]
    No , stop act like a man behaind the screen while you dont even know who is the other side of the screen.
    Even tho you stronger , do you want to live in jail? not worth it , just a game.

sh1vas

eh so stealing other ppls stuff aint a crime?

u can prolly sue the guy in the US and get 500000$ xD

bugi

good luck in your real life man and im sorry for you

Kreeden

Even though I hate you, you better not leave. Give me ring, We can go to his house

ISeeYouPee

hehe ya i really dont know the point of staying. i mean the server is like empty :S

ManesVert

OOOO SHIT PEE! i live like an hour away from hobart!! owned btw lol sry man..want me and my bro to go beat him up for u?

ISeeYouPee

OOOO SHIT PEE! i live like an hour away from hobart!! owned btw lol sry man..want me and my bro to go beat him up for u?[/b]
    kanka omg nice

Razorbacks12

iseeyoupee - you should be banned for posting his address and shit on this forum.
    sh1vas - i hope your joking about being sued over virtual item because that it the most idiotic post i&#39;ve ever seen.

sh1vas

eh Razorbacks... lol

and why shouldnt he post the adress? the kid that scammed him deservs a beating.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast