Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

time for me to go

This is a discussion on time for me to go within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; dunno its pretty fucked up though... why would he even let someone he doesnt know share with him anyway??...
Page: 3

Razorbacks12

dunno its pretty fucked up though... why would he even let someone he doesnt know share with him anyway??

sexy Owa

dunno its pretty fucked up though... why would he even let someone he doesnt know share with him anyway??[/b]
    some people are generous and nice enough to trust people its those kinds of people scammers take advantage of.

ISeeYouPee

ya so he fucked me up... i cant give away his address? i can care less. somebody fucks me up ill fuck them back! and believe me when i say i will i got people

btw this is his address again

115 S Bailey St, Hobart, OK 73651, USA

if u need his ip and his name i have it ....
    ip does alot of good things!
    i know how his house likes like and everything

lets prank call him

naw, lets just sign him up for NAMBLA and a thousand other gay services just for fun.

dont quit dude=[ im sure u can get all that shit bak np ur like only orc clan who can kill bosses im guessing lol
    ..btw razorbacks a perosn can get sued for virtual shit if u didnt know

Banned

I am sorry to hear that man. Once something like that happens, it is hard to cope with it. I got banned unreasonably for 5 days and my entire spirit went from "This server is awesome" to "fuck this game I am out." But it seems like your friends really want you to stay. You have a great clan and they really want to help you. That is very hard to find in this game. In my opinion, you should stay. Think of it as a lesson and try not to repeat the same mistake again. What else can we do?

You guys are undoubtfully the number one clan orc side. You can kill bosses and regain these items in less than a month. You can work regain the knight cash that you lost in less than two hours. However, this person who scammed you just lost his reputation. He needed to steal items from other people to get stronger.

Also, I wouldn't give anything to MrOwnage. On the pm, it clearly shows that he was involved with this scam. Only a douchebag would ask for items in a situation like this. If he is in your clan, kick the asshole.

dragunmaster

yo gogo real shit my nigga if you fucking quit then idk what will happen to our clan

seriously bro we need you so dont fucking quit, we will get those items back and better ones

just dont quit bro please

sexy Owa

yo gogo real shit my nigga if you fucking quit then idk what will happen to our clan

seriously bro we need you so dont fucking quit, we will get those items back and better ones

just dont quit bro please[/b]
    agree'd plenty of boss's to be killed ice... stick around

BlackLabel

LOL if you kick the shit out of him i will have a heart attack with excitement waiting for you to come and "kick my ass" for something then i promise you'll get a rude fucking awakening. you have no idea what hes like and
    could for all you know be a crack fiend and has some nice fire arms? BUT its for your own safety of getting hurt man. ( such a stupid fucking post showing his address ) Now if you can find his house can't he find yours?
    Use your head before you post something ridiculously stupid.

Sorry to hear about your lost.

NOW CHILL WITH ALL THE FUCKING FIERCE TOPICS WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE SCAM YOU? WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NO ORCS AND SCAMMING YOU WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER WAY TO GET RID OF THE ONLY CLAN THAT GIVES US NP. god damn

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

bla so much happens when im gone =[ when i get back from my little break ill try to sell some of my items (clan drops) and if everyone says so give u the money from em least i can do for a great leader

sexy Owa

bla so much happens when im gone =[ when i get back from my little break ill try to sell some of my items (clan drops) and if everyone says so give u the money from em least i can do for a great leader [/b]
    that would be a very kind thing for you and your clannies to do make sure they know its going to a good cause

ISeeYouPee

na dont worry :P
    i think i will stay but if this server doesnt merge soon i am gone :S i cant take none of this shit

ArtOfFighters

man up and stay you big girl :P

xeclipsexz

like helios' case :/ u will quit goran than what maggi,shox,extreme,jason,heartless do?they will go nt to human or they will give up too.Don't give it up man.it's not a big deal.yea i know that really pisses off but don't quit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast