Trading Rogue Items For Bp Items

This is a discussion on Trading Rogue Items For Bp Items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; here is the list of rogue crap i still have siting around -Iron bow+8 non rebirth -PP+1 -Dual Kekuri+1's -FP+8 ...
Page: 1

dizz123

here is the list of rogue crap i still have siting around

-Iron bow+8 non rebirth
    -PP+1
    -Dual Kekuri+1's
    -FP+8 set with dex

Mostly Looking for the best weapon i can get my hands on for Bp, to trade all my gear for the weapon so let me know what you or what not and i can sell for USD but only WU, and will also take coins so gift me offers plx thanks

Look for these weapons mostly
    II+2rebirth or more
    HB+7 no rebirth
    MS+8
    Judgement Scroll

Stuff like that as far as a weapon thanks and let me know if u have 1 of these

let me know if you have and what you are lookin to get for the weapon thanks[/b]
    O_O why hb +2 lol, i dont even think theres more than 3 hb 7's. but i could be wrong. gl with that.

dizz123

naw i see alote but cant really tell witch is +6 and witch is +7 b/c they both glow the same :S

naw i see alote but cant really tell witch is +6 and witch is +7 b/c they both glow the same :S[/b]
    not rebirth FTW ^_^

dizz123

if i would find a ii+8 no rebirth i would love it but yea GL to that and i know some noobies around that rebirth stuff as well and try to go that route as welll

200mil IGC for the FP +8 set

dizz123

200mil IGC for the FP +8 set[/b]
    my crap is in merchant by anvil west1 come check it out, also will buy a hb+7 no rebirth if some one has as well