Turk on C-WEST !

This is a discussion on Turk on C-WEST ! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; i saw turk on c - west, than i pmed him so i can be sure that he is turk ...
Page: 1

semsa

Thumbs down

i saw turk on c - west, than i pmed him so i can be sure that he is turk !!!
    he is named : kankagelksyapak ( somewhere are big letters )
    so pls some1 report this to GM or any1 who can BAN him

Tiba

so pls some1 report this to GM or any1 who can BAN him[/b]
    why?

u want this server to be even more dead..
    i mean thats imposible sense there is like max 50 peopl ein the fuking server

so pls some1 report this to GM or any1 who can BAN him[/b]
    You know, some turks live in country's near Turkey, like Germany. Your a bit racist imo :mellow: .

Not to mention these are not the official forums, what exactly you want us to do that you cant do yourself?

Tiba

You know, some turks live in country's near Turkey, like Germany. Your a bit racist imo :mellow: .

Not to mention these are not the official forums, what exactly you want us to do that you cant do yourself?[/b]
    +1
    fags like u need to fuking die..(youngwarrior)
    u dont relize that the server is dead already?
    i wish all the fuking turks would come to the server maybe there would be more then 5 people in cz every day.

Unr4ted

Not to mention these are not the official forums, what exactly you want us to do that you cant do yourself?[/b]
    dude HOP THE FUCK OFF TURKS DICKS MAN if u dont want to play with Turkish players go and fuken quit KO or go play some stupid private server. I actually like multicultural way of ko.