Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Undefeatable Faun +7.

This is a discussion on Undefeatable Faun +7. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well i had a friend who was gonna buy it. thanks for letting us know that the staffs curse doesnt ...
Page: 2

funontherun103

well i had a friend who was gonna buy it.

thanks for letting us know that the staffs curse doesnt work otherwise we would have spent a lot of gbs on it lol. Maybe ill try to find an Aztec one rather than a garbage undefeatable

well i had a friend who was gonna buy it.

thanks for letting us know that the staffs curse doesnt work otherwise we would have spent a lot of gbs on it lol. Maybe ill try to find an Aztec one rather than a garbage undefeatable[/b]
    Well to cut this bullshit ill post a short movie proving it works, thank you.

undefeatable makes it so your enemy cant be tp'd for 3 seconds

I am well aware of the knowledge of each skill and what they do

and im simply saying this one is bugged

i will now KINDLY leave the topic

GL selling[/b]

well if u dont know on rouges the skill only work on the MAIN hand, mean if u put the dagger offhand the skill would never work, so u proberly put it offhand thats why it never worked for you

i am prety sure the skill is working

thanks

Due to recent activities of this section, NO MORE FLAMING will be tolerated in the C-West forum. People "invading" other peoples topics with vulgar language or anything which offends the topic creator, will be SUSPENDED for 7 days + given a 10% warn. If you receive this consequence 3 times, you will be BANNED on all of your accounts linked to your IP.[/b]
    Originaly quoted from J`s post about Market Section Rules.

This was made for any further comments made in this topic. This is not a disqusion section but trade section, thank you.

Thanks for support BlueBaby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12