Warning to all buyers

This is a discussion on Warning to all buyers within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; 1v1 bought a 80 rouge for usd off here maestro account rouge level 80 account got rolled back do not ...
Page: 1

Default Warning to all buyers

1v1 bought a 80 rouge for usd off here
    maestro account rouge level 80 account got rolled back do not buy an 80 rouge named Maestro

Sorry to hear that bro, but you gotta do your homework. It's in the Hall of Shame section that he supposebly got hacked. But then KillingSpree said that maestro's paypal did a chargeback to killingspree. So somethings up. I dont know if this happened before or after he posted that he got hacked, but somethings definitely up.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mha002 View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, but you gotta do your homework. It's in the Hall of Shame section that he supposebly got hacked. But then KillingSpree said that maestro's paypal did a chargeback to killingspree. So somethings up. I dont know if this happened before or after he posted that he got hacked, but somethings definitely up.
    Yup it true
    But i don't mind anymore, cause who ever chargebacked me, lost the claim
    i got my money back. Gotta love having proof of everything eh

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Yup it true
    But i don't mind anymore, cause who ever chargebacked me, lost the claim
    i got my money back. Gotta love having proof of everything eh
    No thats not what happend what happend was person who sold my friend the account mind you 1v1 had every thing sealed on the account only thing he did do after he bought the account was change the seal code and secreate question why i do not no why but the person that sold him the account came back and swiped all the gear right infront of our face the guy knew the seal and unseal code So who ever sold him the account is a scammer you dont like what I say But it is truth thats why 1v1 charged back from what I Understand! you say he got hacked I say 1v1 was scameded by the person who sold him the account.

Banned

yeah i spoke to him he fgot hacked ............... i remember being in game and he was dcing alootttt

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcith View Post
    No thats not what happend what happend was person who sold my friend the account mind you 1v1 had every thing sealed on the account only thing he did do after he bought the account was change the seal code and secreate question why i do not no why but the person that sold him the account came back and swiped all the gear right infront of our face the guy knew the seal and unseal code So who ever sold him the account is a scammer you dont like what I say But it is truth thats why 1v1 charged back from what I Understand! you say he got hacked I say 1v1 was scameded by the person who sold him the account.
    i have no clue what happened, and i really can't be bothered caring anymore.
    If you say is true, then 1vs1 chargebacked me, which is kinda sad then.

Oh well, i got my shit back, and really can't be bothered anymore

when did he buy it. To my knowledge when we were orc and he last retired , he owned Maestro. when he came back to ko it was natural to see him on it. who did he buy it from then? someone's gonna have to prove that he sold it and rebought it......