Results 1 to 7 of 7

Warning to all buyers

This is a discussion on Warning to all buyers within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; 1v1 bought a 80 rouge for usd off here maestro account rouge level 80 account got rolled back do not ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Darkcith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    28

    Default Warning to all buyers

    1v1 bought a 80 rouge for usd off here
    maestro account rouge level 80 account got rolled back do not buy an 80 rouge named Maestro



  2. #2
    Senior Member mha002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Sorry to hear that bro, but you gotta do your homework. It's in the Hall of Shame section that he supposebly got hacked. But then KillingSpree said that maestro's paypal did a chargeback to killingspree. So somethings up. I dont know if this happened before or after he posted that he got hacked, but somethings definitely up.

  3. #3
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mha002 View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, but you gotta do your homework. It's in the Hall of Shame section that he supposebly got hacked. But then KillingSpree said that maestro's paypal did a chargeback to killingspree. So somethings up. I dont know if this happened before or after he posted that he got hacked, but somethings definitely up.
    Yup it true
    But i don't mind anymore, cause who ever chargebacked me, lost the claim
    i got my money back. Gotta love having proof of everything eh

  4. #4
    Senior Member Darkcith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Yup it true
    But i don't mind anymore, cause who ever chargebacked me, lost the claim
    i got my money back. Gotta love having proof of everything eh
    No thats not what happend what happend was person who sold my friend the account mind you 1v1 had every thing sealed on the account only thing he did do after he bought the account was change the seal code and secreate question why i do not no why but the person that sold him the account came back and swiped all the gear right infront of our face the guy knew the seal and unseal code So who ever sold him the account is a scammer you dont like what I say But it is truth thats why 1v1 charged back from what I Understand! you say he got hacked I say 1v1 was scameded by the person who sold him the account.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    antigua
    Posts
    91

    Default

    yeah i spoke to him he fgot hacked ............... i remember being in game and he was dcing alootttt

  6. #6
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcith View Post
    No thats not what happend what happend was person who sold my friend the account mind you 1v1 had every thing sealed on the account only thing he did do after he bought the account was change the seal code and secreate question why i do not no why but the person that sold him the account came back and swiped all the gear right infront of our face the guy knew the seal and unseal code So who ever sold him the account is a scammer you dont like what I say But it is truth thats why 1v1 charged back from what I Understand! you say he got hacked I say 1v1 was scameded by the person who sold him the account.
    i have no clue what happened, and i really can't be bothered caring anymore.
    If you say is true, then 1vs1 chargebacked me, which is kinda sad then.

    Oh well, i got my shit back, and really can't be bothered anymore

  7. #7
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    when did he buy it. To my knowledge when we were orc and he last retired , he owned Maestro. when he came back to ko it was natural to see him on it. who did he buy it from then? someone's gonna have to prove that he sold it and rebought it......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •