Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why are you willing to pay $17-18 per GB..?

This is a discussion on Why are you willing to pay $17-18 per GB..? within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Im willing to bet money half the people selling these goldbars bought them from a chinese site for around $13 ...
Page: 1

Banned

Im willing to bet money half the people selling these goldbars bought them from a chinese site for around $13 a piece and are doing it for pure profit. Why waste the money, just buy directly from the site instead of paying 5 dollars more per gb because someone else did it for you.

Boyce

Fuck goldfarmers in the ass!

Papps

Fuck goldfarmers in the ass![/b]
    And lolomfgwtfbbq too!

they believe chinese are also scammers <_<

gousty

ill sell u mine for 16$ a pop pm!

magnified

yeah dont let these fags get profit, go to chinese sites buy for 13$ each... theyre trustable

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

the gold farmers sell only high quantity through WU so say they buy 20gbs thats 260 + the big wu fee...they won&#39;t be making much profit really

most ppl sellin gb&#39;s look like they&#39;re quitting, you should quit to nd gets lots of mmoney while you can

twisted + bestsin + pokerface are the best baba&#39;s in this server.

mjollner

o.0 if ppl are really buying gbs for $16 ima sell the profits from my hb and get shitloads more gbs for my money... its like trading 2 gbs to someone for 3 gbs XD

twisted + bestsin + pokerface are the best baba&#39;s in this server.[/b]
    im always the best. ask anyone from edana -_-
    sidenote!
    selling shard+9, ring of felankor, wp+2, and 70+gbs in edana for usd or trade cwest stuff

Banned

No, the site my friend uses allows paypal for 20 gbs. So i dont see the point in overpaying from these kids who want profit.

mjollner

lol i think your friend is onto a good site, and all of those people cant be the &#39;best baba&#39;s&#39; just the least intelligent
    willing to spend more.... to get less

xanarchistx

To be honest, I used those sites to get 20 mil back when servers opened to get started..
    I paid to their verified paypal, and I never heard from them again.
    I went to live chat, they said they had no record of my payment..
    I was charged $50 and I never got it refunded.. I just gave up

mjollner

how you getting all your gbs then share your mighty secrets

xanarchistx

If you read, in my selling topic, I make gold bars because I have 3x chrracters fully geared, and I constantly spend and sell my armors and weapons to take 3-4 mds+7 to, taking a big risk, but making a big profit. With cleavers +7 so cheap, a few cleavers make u a quick 70m..

With 3 people playing this game and piling money together, it&#39;s not hard.

mjollner

to many gbs to quick, it aint that easy (unless u mean you have a +8 method for mds, because if you are upping mds to +7 its a tiny profit because of the money spent on bus)
    the cleavers is true i used to do it, but unless you play 24/7 constantly making cleavers +8 and selling them instantly it doesnt create the kinda cashflow your looking at with the orders you have..... and if it did you wouldnt be telling us

not really saying your wrong, coz i havnt tried it... i am saying however that i dont believe you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast