Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on zzzzzzzzzzzzzz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; c/o on diamond rings?...
Page: 2

c/o on diamond rings?

why does everyone ask how much when it says. DONT ask how much?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    l2 read plox??
    bump
    dump danny, he says "dont pm me asking how much", and the guy asked posting on his thread, so that doesnt count!

on topic: how much for the gabs men?

44444444444444444444444444444444444 i will rage if someone asks how much again!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    why does everyone ask how much when it says. DONT ask how much?
    dont PM how much, sry we can post on thread.

so how much for rappy+12 rev?

Caneche

I think it said:
    DON'T PM ME ASKING HOW MUCH!!! D:

bumpp lol i suggest u put buyouts than ppl will stop asking

Mushtman post offer our BB gtfo troll

dont need douche bags trolling my stuff seroiusly BBnot selling my raptor to you! i dont deal with punks like you!

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    fire and ice mage would eat this warrior with no probs
    LOL YA thats what bad family thinks see how far it got them by far weakest skilled players on server point being if you duff a warroir in pk your an idoit warroirs can put a sheild on and double their def stats + hp krowaz set allows me to have 6k on para any one lets not forget decent is a good too low cool down means i can get away very easy + gabz is crazy happy pouncho maybe hits me for 600-700 with the gab on while maliced worst come to worst i put a shield on and smow 8 i have 2.7k ap wolfed not bad for one handy an shield and kick your teeth in any way. thats another reason why i wona quit too many players on cw are rude jewish our plan out right annoying due to lack of knowlege over the game Ive been this build vs tank build this build is better funner surely takes more skill to play with 6k hp base vs 10k no warroir need any more then 6k hp base unless you lack skill at playing a warroir inwhich means you fail at this game plz quit now surely mages have less def most have less hp base then me why ever make the comment kill the warroir i have an idea meet me by arena let 3 priest spam heal you we will malice you and i will kill while your being healed by my self spaming for about 2k duffing a warroir in 8v8 is foolish any warroir with 6k hp should be almost unkillable so long as his priest are decent and he spams hp pots most warroirs do not use hp pots sad

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcith View Post
    LOL YA thats what bad family thinks see how far it got them by far weakest skilled players on server point being if you duff a warroir in pk your an idoit warroirs can put a sheild on and double their def stats + hp krowaz set allows me to have 6k on para any one lets not forget decent is a good too low cool down means i can get away very easy + gabz is crazy happy pouncho maybe hits me for 600-700 with the gab on while maliced worst come to worst i put a shield on and smow 8 i have 2.7k ap wolfed not bad for one handy an shield and kick your teeth in any way. thats another reason why i wona quit too many players on cw are rude jewish our plan out right annoying due to lack of knowlege over the game Ive been this build vs tank build this build is better funner surely takes more skill to play with 6k hp base vs 10k no warroir need any more then 6k hp base unless you lack skill at playing a warroir inwhich means you fail at this game plz quit now surely mages have less def most have less hp base then me why ever make the comment kill the warroir i have an idea meet me by arena let 3 priest spam heal you we will malice you and i will kill while your being healed by my self spaming for about 2k duffing a warroir in 8v8 is foolish any warroir with 6k hp should be almost unkillable so long as his priest are decent and he spams hp pots most warroirs do not use hp pots sad
    Meet me at the arena pm me ingame. oOHappyPanchoOo not Pouncho u god damn idiot

let me apolgize to bf i owe them some credit they have one GG mage zegdred our some crap somthin like that hes GG lighting mage I kill him but he gets away alot hes a challege to kill becuse hes quick and good with timing of both tps and blinks stalls me for about 1-2 mins i eventrully kill him becuse hes priest suck but hes GG i Give that kid props hes got skillz rest of badfamly well there Bad at every thing!

frankly anough ranting ill tell all why i wona quit No money for college need to finish paying my car off befor collage planly this game isnt as fun as it was when i started playing about 7 years ago this game is kinda becoming the game i dont like playing WOW I live with my grandmom I am 1-1000 losers who invested money into this game suddenly i recently became sick ill, started invest too much time in this game i didnt know how to balence this in my life lost alot of money lost a girl friend and became depressed this turned into a constent money splerg of many wasted investments bought lots of gear for freinds spent money on other people playing the game to correct this depression of lack of socialization lack of eating went from 155lbs after high school to 120 lbs this game IS a diease QUITING is truly the only method of solving my addiction I woke up one day and it was anough I said fock im 25 years old still making crap money at the same crap job im geting older fear of being alone. I need to change every thing becuse i have a problem i stoped every thing eat having skiped work alot turned down sex for ko stoped going to get a hair cut i stoped drinking water stoped working out I quit wresling quit martial art lost muscle mass from never eating i was going whole days liveing off of coffee siting at my comp only budging to goto the bathroom I was proble whiter then freaking note book paper started feeling suecidle over the fact my famly hated that i was spending too much time at my computer i would goto bed at my computer in a recliner i wouldnt even take the time to take my cloths off befor i went to bed people dont understand thats also why im haveing smasher sell my shit for me if i sit here messin around on these forms ill get hooked agian!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast