Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on zzzzzzzzzzzzzz within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; wow man im vry sorry to hear that, i give you props for quitting u will better ur life that ...
Page: 3

wow man im vry sorry to hear that, i give you props for quitting u will better ur life that way. GL selling ur stuff and getting ur life back together. i wish u the best =)

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

its time to quit lubu, everyone will miss ya and all, but its really time to go. you don't log in anymore, its better to have this money in your pocket. hope everything goes good for ya, ill try to get the best deals possible, and wish you the best in real life. get off this forum already, i'll message ya when i got some news for your stuff, ignore the haters and dip!

Quote Originally Posted by tyler3902 View Post
    wow man im vry sorry to hear that, i give you props for quitting u will better ur life that way. GL selling ur stuff and getting ur life back together. i wish u the best =)
    Yep thanks dude

rules are rules.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

I dont understand why you have to point it out and I dont understand why Lubu sends me pm in vent to look at it when I would have never noticed it.

IMO... 2 x dumb mistakes. Im not the "let my friends get away with things/cool guy" type of guy. As I stated , rules are rules. I wont go so far as to ban anyone for this and Im sure I will get pm's from others that have been banned for this. Im just gonna close the topic and consider both of you warned. I dont really care who the trade mod is. Ive trade modded a ton and its never me making the post.

no hard feelings. I helped write the rules and I must stand by them.

take care. Topic closed and editted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123