Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

11/19 Quitting List

This is a discussion on 11/19 Quitting List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; More retards please h34r: Im not jealous. Many noobs need such items so there can be a small challenge in ...
Page: 2

Carabounga

More retards please h34r:

Im not jealous. Many noobs need such items so there can be a small challenge in CZ. I don't leave this game mainly because more and more people have +9/+3 items. Im leaving because I dont want play a game where the company have the unique goal to take money from players. Best bugged game I've ever seen with almost 0 support.

But if you want flame, send me an email when new PvP server will come. Let's see how good you are all with same stuff for everyone.
    Brainless people.

I just notice that this great forum is not better leads by admins than the game from K2.
    Even the rules are broken and so many idiots people like you (who contribute to fuk this game buying edited items) are not banned (and you will see, my new new new account will be ban for sure).

PS: was me on Xulian's account if you really want to know... And you don't know which char I was playing.. but true my AP was not 2600 unwolfed. But at least, all my items was legit and Ive played this game fairly.
    In 5 years, think about what you have done here. Spending so much money for pixels that you cant sell back anymore for good price.

=====

And you feel better with this selling list ?
    Ardream rogue ?

chitin bow +8
    rogue chitin set +8 (+5 rebirth)
    silver earing +1
    elf ring +1
    ammy of curse +2
    judicious belt +2

Use a topic selling list to judge ppl....
    lol pathetic....

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Ardream rogue ?

chitin bow +8
    silver earing +1
    elf ring +1
    ammy of curse +2
    judicious belt +2

lol pathetic....[/b]
    somewhere not long ago =)

looking for:
    sse+2
    pe+1 / +2
    rogue lvl 80 (trade for warrior 80), depending on nps and quest item i add smt or u add smt ............ using cypher ring
    selling:
    rol
    roc+1
    roc+0
    roc+0
    we+2

or selling as a FULL PACKAGE - i dont want items or anything (maybe an iphone 3g in the middle ^^), only usd
    lvl 80 warrior 950k nps, quest shield+6 (edited, by mistake i put +8 here......)
    shell set +8
    murky+8
    deep scar +11 rebirth
    iron set
    dual rocs+2
    we+2
    pe+1

for 3k usd (western union)

192 gold bars --- 7 usd each[/b]
    and sorry ....... that was just "spare" stuff

Banned

bump for a gg

traded with him and all went fine

up

all gold bars sold

iron impact +8 sold

iron belt sold

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

up

all gold bars sold

iron impact +8 sold

iron belt sold[/b]
    nize nize

Red face

More retards please h34r:

Im not jealous. Many noobs need such items so there can be a small challenge in CZ. I don't leave this game mainly because more and more people have +9/+3 items. Im leaving because I dont want play a game where the company have the unique goal to take money from players. Best bugged game I've ever seen with almost 0 support.

But if you want flame, send me an email when new PvP server will come. Let's see how good you are all with same stuff for everyone.
    Brainless people.

I just notice that this great forum is not better leads by admins than the game from K2.
    Even the rules are broken and so many idiots people like you (who contribute to fuk this game buying edited items) are not banned (and you will see, my new new new account will be ban for sure).
    PS: was me on Xulian's account if you really want to know... And you don't know which char I was playing.. but true my AP was not 2600 unwolfed. But at least, all my items was legit and Ive played this game fairly.
    In 5 years, think about what you have done here. Spending so much money for pixels that you cant sell back anymore for good price.
    =====

Ardream rogue ?

chitin bow +8
    silver earing +1
    elf ring +1
    ammy of curse +2
    judicious belt +2

lol pathetic....[/b]
    you are completely right bro

I wish I was poor and jobless so I could have +7 shells and quest stuff, and the game would be more challenging.

People care too much about items...

Real pro gamers can get you down with just a cleaver +7 whatever is the +'s of your uniques and weapons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12