2moons acc for manes money

This is a discussion on 2moons acc for manes money within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am willing to trade a definate well geared summoner with all types of legendary armor. The account is a ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I am willing to trade a definate well geared summoner with all types of legendary armor.
    The account is a lvl 59 vicious summoner with abot 3.5 mill and about to lvl up.
    The account also is also well geared and has all the weapons you will neeed.

So i will trade this account for around 600-650 mill in KO on the server Manes

Mooshoo

I am willing to trade a definate well geared summoner with all types of legendary armor.
    The account is a lvl 59 vicious summoner with abot 3.5 mill and about to lvl up.
    The account also is also well geared and has all the weapons you will neeed.

So i will trade this account for around 600-650 mill in KO on the server Manes[/b]
    What constitutes "legendary armour"?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

What constitutes "legendary armour"?[/b]
    It is a type of armor that is rare to find and it gives all kinds of attributes to your character. Most of the armors i have are upgraded which makes them better, and the account also has better items and equips.

Proximus

It is a type of armor that is rare to find and it gives all kinds of attributes to your character. Most of the armors i have are upgraded which makes them better, and the account also has better items and equips.[/b]
    :blink:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

What constitutes "legendary armour"?[/b]
    so do you want to make a trade?