700USD +/- For first lvl 83

This is a discussion on 700USD +/- For first lvl 83 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Are you level 83? Or close.. Are you a Priest,Mage or Warrior? want some big bucks? Sell me your character ...
Page: 1

Banned

Exclamation 700USD +/- For first lvl 83

Are you level 83? Or close.. Are you a Priest,Mage or Warrior? want some big bucks?

Sell me your character with/without gear.

Lets talk.

This is what I want.. but this is a new server so i wont expect alot.

(Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage/Priest the lvl 83 Must be past 5% And in good NP standings..
    Geared or Naked.

If your charcter is Geared dont bother coming at me with "ok" gear.. I want GG gear.. Im talking Raptor +8 Shell set +7 or higher.. Or the new armor +7. ROC +1 or higher.. all accesories need to be +1 or higher.. Staffs +8 or better... i think you get my point.. Now you must be thinking 700 bucks for all this stuff? Please... Well 700 is the minimum.. I will spend as much as need on a charcter that fits my standereds above posted.. So if you have all this SUPER LEGIT GG stuff. or better and ASK for 2,000USD.. will work it out. Eh? Have a friend that is super gg and legit gear.. never thought of selling? Maybe that price tag will catch his eye.. PM ME will go from there. Im not crazy.. I just want a PK charcter just a vet looking to get back into it.

Send me your details of the character to the T even what color his poop is. I want it all. Have a nice day

AmpZ

Banned Senior Member

Why, are you buying on so many servers ^^

FlawLessVictory

Quote Originally Posted by newf View Post
    Are you level 83? Or close.. Are you a Priest,Mage or Warrior? want some big bucks?

Sell me your character with/without gear.

Lets talk.

This is what I want.. but this is a new server so i wont expect alot.

(Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage/Priest the lvl 83 Must be past 5% And in good NP standings..
    Geared or Naked.

If your charcter is Geared dont bother coming at me with "ok" gear.. I want GG gear.. Im talking Raptor +8 Shell set +7 or higher.. Or the new armor +7. ROC +1 or higher.. all accesories need to be +1 or higher.. Staffs +8 or better... i think you get my point.. Now you must be thinking 700 bucks for all this stuff? Please... Well 700 is the minimum.. I will spend as much as need on a charcter that fits my standereds above posted.. So if you have all this SUPER LEGIT GG stuff. or better and ASK for 2,000USD.. will work it out. Eh? Have a friend that is super gg and legit gear.. never thought of selling? Maybe that price tag will catch his eye.. PM ME will go from there. Im not crazy.. I just want a PK charcter just a vet looking to get back into it.

Send me your details of the character to the T even what color his poop is. I want it all. Have a nice day

AmpZ

If u need a char i got a warrior lvl 80 363k np name : Flawlessvictory right now is kind of naked if u are interesed add msn or yahoo messenger : [email protected]

wouldnt buy in kronos, full koxp server that got shitted on, c-west really only server worth playing right now.

DezartuR

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    wouldnt buy in kronos, full koxp server that got shitted on, c-west really only server worth playing right now.
    lol can u play on c-w ? even arena is empty on kingofknight status theres max 1000 people at cw1 and 200 at cw 2 , better then this go a private server

Banned

i have a priest 81 and warrior 81 for sale
    both whit full set krowaz+5
    warrior whit rappy+8 , priest whit hb+7
    ifu interested pm me

Banned

Not every server just ANY server that has what I'm looking for. Yet to find anything promising. All lvl 81/82. I want 83 lol