Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on .. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 2

el_papo

up

G0D

lol never heard or never seen you, so to all the noobies here do not trust him.

doc_stu

I would have purchased, but refuses to use mediator...sent me screen shots, but rogue holding items was not rogue name he claims he goes by in this Forum.

I only buy things from people I recognize, or with a Mediator. It is foolish any other way.

el_papo

:lol: sold :lol:

el_papo

I would have purchased, but refuses to use mediator...sent me screen shots, but rogue holding items was not rogue name he claims he goes by in this Forum.

I only buy things from people I recognize, or with a Mediator. It is foolish any other way.[/b]

oh and who are you to say that <_<

i have 13 minute older than u on this forrum :lol:

respect for older ppl :P

GeneralDeath

Scammer.Got scammed by him.So donīt be such a Idiot like me.Donīt buy anything from him.

G0D

lol never heard or never seen you, so to all the noobies here do not trust him.[/b]

And what did I say noobies?

GeneralDeath

You were right,and iīm a idiot..

G0D

This is why I should be mod here <_<

Banned

This is why I should be mod here <_<[/b]

>.< i didnt belive either cuz the prices were too low+ my friend mightmouse almost got scammed by this guy -.-

GeneralDeath

Didnīt pay 350$...Just 100$ for some Items.Gonna cancel transaction....

doc_stu

I got scammed 80 bux too, but I took screen shots and everything. So if he doesn&#39;t give me my items, PayPal will permanently ban this guy from their services. If you did not get Screen Shots...I am sorry.

Here is his scam:

He shows you items, and takes a picture.

Then when you file a dispute with PayPal he says "I have screen shot proving I gave him item. I always give item before accepting payment."

Except...I got him on my screen shot saying that he had a trade-bug and had to relog, AND in the MSN conversation he said that he had to relog on and would give me item after doing that.

So if he wants to play dirty, he&#39;ll never be able to scam with PayPal again--at least.

I&#39;m hoping he&#39;ll give me my items, but still, be weary of this guy. He will still have pay pal access, afterall.

By the way, his Character name in the game was: D1onysos

So beware of that guy!

GeneralDeath

2nd Char nick was : hvk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12