Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on .. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; thats all what are u can say BIG FAT LOL U SAY MORE !!! ALL TURKS MUST DIEEEEE.............. what happned ...
Page: 2

Fu4TiNh0

thats all what are u can say

BIG FAT LOL

U SAY MORE !!!

ALL TURKS MUST DIEEEEE..............

what happned with that ?

dont forget what are u saying where i trade u my rouge -.-

u think i was not a turk and say a lot of bad things about them -.-

that was U MISTAKE GAYLORD

:pic:

what does turk get in this post? i hate turks also gone do somethin about it?

ChickenMaster

Originally posted by Unf0rgettable
    what? u wanna see what i say about turk?

turk gay use koxp dupe cheat etc they killing this game.. that hurt you cause u turk? uhu?

o i forgot turk scam too like u.

And with that post this topic is closed for me

bb scammers gl for find new ppls to scam..
    Dammm..... dude are you sure this guy NICE1 is scammer too.. im about to make a trade his items for my rogue lvl 66 50%

he wants to know my ID and PSWrd first.. later he gives me the items.. damm... i dont want to get scamm hell no.. so i guess i quick cancel the trade the items for my rogue lvl 66 50% .. hell yeah.. i cancel that trade.. i dont want any problems..

SORRY NO TRADE, NO NOTHING.. FOR THE ITEMS SORRY BB

whan they piss me i do :rollseyes: anyway i know unforgetble idk u or nice0ne i know unfor wont scam any1 so w/e happned give him back the 14gbs too many ppl geting scammed by piece of shits in this game

too bad ppl cant fukin play nice and fair

Originally posted by ChickenMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChickenMaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Unf0rgettable
    what? u wanna see what i say about turk?

turk gay use koxp dupe cheat etc they killing this game.. that hurt you cause u turk? uhu?

o i forgot turk scam too like u.

And with that post this topic is closed for me

bb scammers gl for find new ppls to scam..
    Dammm..... dude are you sure this guy NICE1 is scammer too.. im about to make a trade his items for my rogue lvl 66 50%

he wants to know my ID and PSWrd first.. later he gives me the items.. damm... i dont want to get scamm hell no.. so i guess i quick cancel the trade the items for my rogue lvl 66 50% .. hell yeah.. i cancel that trade.. i dont want any problems..

SORRY NO TRADE, NO NOTHING.. FOR THE ITEMS SORRY BB[/b]
    i'd say dont do anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12