Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

accepting all gift or free items / noahs here

This is a discussion on accepting all gift or free items / noahs here within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Nobody would ever waste 500 dollar to get your items deleted, lol... And the reason why your clan was still ...
Page: 2

ZeIda

Nobody would ever waste 500 dollar to get your items deleted, lol...
    And the reason why your clan was still rank 60 with no ppl in it is cuz you`ve done the isiloon quest (dunno if you`ve done felankor quest too), but that means every clan who havent done it will be below you in the ranking, regardless of the nps.

Arent you a hacker working for the FBI though? You can just get yourself some new items with you uber hacking skillz, lawl.

And the reason why your clan was still rank 60 with no ppl in it is cuz you`ve done the isiloon quest (dunno if you`ve done felankor quest too), but that means every clan who havent done it will be below you in the ranking, regardless of the nps.

Arent you a hacker working for the FBI though? You can just get yourself some new items with you uber hacking skillz, lawl.[/b]
    lol hacker for FBI , go hack knightonlineworld and get accounts rofl :S
    joke .. dont h34r:

Arent you a hacker working for the FBI though? You can just get yourself some new items with you uber hacking skillz, lawl.[/b]

ahahah funny one lol

( come in game and let's pk again xD )

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

lol hacker for FBI , go hack knightonlineworld and get accounts rofl :S
    joke .. dont h34r:[/b]
    it would be funny if someone took all 42 ko servers includeing the back ups, ips and made a program that is a cracker for norton 2008 and made it d dos all them ips
    place the program on bearsgare and get 2 k downloads a day of people dosing ko servers...
    it would literaly make ko never work again and force them to get all new ips servers format and mad shit...
    it be funny anyway
    make ko not work for like 6 months
    go bankrupt
    lol
    thats when they come out with titanium premium for 300 a month
    lol
    they just be be so damn corupt
    ';-]

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

ahahah funny one lol
    ( come in game and let's pk again xD )[/b]
    pking is the only fun part about ko ';-/

Aymeric

Hi buddah

Me too i got a problem with k2, they deleted all my items sealed ? why i don't know

I am sad and now my clan and me are stooping KO, this game suck and they don't have a descent custumer support, good luck bro

It was Vindictive..

Banned

Hi buddah

Me too i got a problem with k2, they deleted all my items sealed ? why i don't know
    I am sad and now my clan and me are stooping KO, this game suck and they don't have a descent custumer support, good luck bro[/b]
    yeah man, too much coriptiion in the game,,, ko only favors who buy premium gold every month...
    i heard alot of the top 10 clan members are forums admins from the ko site...
    and guese people's passwords from the forums password...
    its kinda messed up...

Banned

Red face

It was Vindictive..[/b]
    wow, whats that alll about, heh

NLwesje

It was Vindictive..[/b]
    ROFL XD <3

gl baba

Banned

Exclamation

ROFL XD <3

gl baba[/b]
    ko ben kinda off the hook lately , people quiting, buying accounts
    who is who ?
    need an ip sniffer?
    rotfl
    shit is nutzo

CALAdmin

you stupid fucking childish cunt, you have claimed to be in the mafia and the FBI, you have lied to everyone you have ever played with, your clan is a joke, you are the worst warrior in the server, just stop your childish bull shit. no one wants you around. FUCK OFF

Banned

Talking

you stupid fucking childish cunt, you have claimed to be in the mafia and the FBI, you have lied to everyone you have ever played with, your clan is a joke, you are the worst warrior in the server, just stop your childish bull shit. no one wants you around. FUCK OFF[/b]
    this dude probably work for ko, lol
    what a nerd...did you see his avatar ? if i looked like that i be mad all the time too
    hahaha

NLwesje

this dude probably work for ko, lol
    what a nerd...did you see his avatar ? if i looked like that i be mad all the time too
    hahaha[/b]
    hahaha im srry butter but he&#39;s got a point XD i dunno shit about whats said about the fbi and shit but still getting hacked still aint funny and people just know me as my ko4life name

Banned

Smile

hahaha im srry butter but he&#39;s got a point XD i dunno shit about whats said about the fbi and shit but still getting hacked still aint funny and people just know me as my ko4life name [/b]
    getting hacked is one thing, usualy yhe person;&#39;s fault who got hacked...
    but my sealed items was taken and i was not premium gold so it had to be a gm or ko admin...
    witch is realy not funny....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast