Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account Change ( need rouge HUMAN )

This is a discussion on Account Change ( need rouge HUMAN ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; HeLLo all i have a Account with a lvl 57 warrior name : GhettoChild and a lvl 41 rouge with ...
Page: 1

Swizly

HeLLo all i have a Account with a lvl 57 warrior name : GhettoChild and a lvl 41 rouge with name : GhettoBang i wanna change this account to another account with a lvl 55+ Rouge With Secret Question ..it needs to be a Perfect acc !! and no turk names liek Legolas57 or some fuckname like zugsagihvfd Please i need good names !!! PM ME at Ko4life pls Ty Swizly

ONLY NAKED!!!

Swizly

HE have 18 days Bronze prem and HP valkyres

rostoen1990

Didnt u scam your clan or something? :/

Swizly

mhm ? what do you speak ? no i didnt and if anyone dont trust me then he dont have to trade couse i wont trade with some untrustable ppl

Swizly

Bumpinho

Swizly

BUMP UP! !!! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !

Swizly

BUUUUUUMP OFeers pls

Swizly

BumP

Didnt u scam your clan or something? :/[/b]
    yeap back on ares he scammed a II+7 from a Friend.

Arthurios

yeap back on ares he scammed a II+7 from a Friend.[/b]

pwned

Interface

watch out for this guy he scammed an ib from massacre i hear.

Swizly

GuyS the II i gaved back couse? i wont be a scamer the ib ? all members quit massacre .. what sould i d o ok i go moradon make merchant and wanna sell it then i become pm on german and he says the name of my rl friend and all things i dont know who it was i meand its my friend then he say's give me the IB please i give it back only test okey my RL friend i can trus .. but i give it and he loged off and i phone him and he dont know anything about that char so anyone scamed me not me scamed massacre and if u dont belive me my warrior is that lvl .. we can ask a MODERATOR for help couse i wanna be a rouge and not a warrior couse I WILL DO ARDREAM !!!!! so if u r intrestet PM ME i trade with moderator i have nothing thats not right on my acc i have SQ PW OF EMAIL AND ALL THINGS I NEED TO CHANGE ACC AND DA0NLY i gaved it back this was long time ago ( menschen können sich endern du kleine missgeburt)

PWNED

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lol stfu. dont trade with this guy!

Swizly

Fridu was soll das nun? wir waren doch kollegen du hst mir ja 50m gegeben als hilfe und so und nun bist plötzlich so ? ... naja wen du das ok findest MACH WEITER SO BABA

Trasher

mhm swizly? i will trade. My rouge is lvl 56 30% and it is a Human if u are interested give me a PM please. That would be great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-23-2010, 01:44 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-23-2010, 01:42 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    03-23-2010, 09:45 AM