Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

All Read.

This is a discussion on All Read. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yea we know...
Page: 7

FredTFT

yea we know

N1GG4

we talkin bout me?

N1GG4

bump

N1GG4

u fucking idiot read what u just posted. first of all thats not talkin to u thats talkin to someone else. 2nd of all ur clearly retarded cause u put a diff quote in ur sig than the one i said and read it over u fuking idiot then try accusing me of scamming[/b]
    OMG i didnt put the same words... shame on me, brb im gonna kill myself lol
    and wait i still have the message ill take SS with my nickname ok? <_<

Here it is

Banned

1st question for you. Who gives a fuck about what you have to say.

Bump for baba

wow, ur even more retarded than him, i said he was a scammer, he said proove it, and i post a confesion he make about scaming ppl in the past.

Why do you defend him? is he ur boyfriend or sumthing?

Banned

Nah, I&#39;ve just seen you make posts throughout this thread, and I just wondered who you thought cared.

wow, ur even more retarded than him, i said he was a scammer, he said proove it, and i post a confesion he make about scaming ppl in the past.

Why do you defend him? is he ur boyfriend or sumthing?[/b]
    umm no im his bf...so why dont you stfu kae?

OMG i didnt put the same words... shame on me, brb im gonna kill myself lol
    and wait i still have the message ill take SS with my nickname ok? <_<

Here it is

[/b]
    there is no proof in there at all... rofl.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

N1GG4

lol orko every day after you attempted to scam me and failed you&#39;ve been calling me a scammer and have never proved it cause your to dumb enough to give up. Listen I don&#39;t care about what you say nor does anyone else so just give up

MightyFourTwenty420

orko ur completly fucking retarted he said "I dont scam, now shut the fuck up." he missed the comma he has never scamed anyone.

OMG im posting that ur a scamer so thats makes me a scamer, make a little search guys there are tons of post where loads of ppl said so, how long do u know him? im sure just since he came to this server.

he missed the comma? come on, ppl arent dumb enough to believe that. If it were like that he would say so after i posted the SS and wont came up with "thats not you i pmed" bs.

You and ur cousing jigsaw are a couple of scamers, idc what ur little friends say but ppl that join that thing that he wants to call clan, this is just an advise for ppl. Now keep lying, but search for niga or jigsaw in cheaters section. And dont believe his stupids friends nor their stupids explanations

Banned

lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567