Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

### Any member of the Avengers clan ###

This is a discussion on ### Any member of the Avengers clan ### within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Avengers vs CareBears? Bring it on! Honestly, Im putting 10gbs on Avengers that they can rape whole CareBears party with ...
Page: 3

Avengers vs CareBears? Bring it on! Honestly, Im putting 10gbs on Avengers that they can rape whole CareBears party with 2 man!

me vallo and niro can pwn any clan on manes. we are the bestest poeples in ko. is pwners of all mens, PERIOD.

RiseAgainst_

me vallo and niro can pwn any clan on manes. we are the bestest poeples in ko. is pwners of all mens, PERIOD.[/b]
    I own u with a warrior noobb and prolly with a mage too ;d light/ice

U can kill shit fag

Avengers vs CareBears? Bring it on! Honestly, Im putting 10gbs on Avengers that they can rape whole CareBears party with 2 man![/b]
    what 2 people would this be, and not people that are in other clans that you recruit them jsut for the fight >.<

I joined Avengers with Niro long time ago and the 2nd 1 would be fluppy I can get him some decent gear for the fight
    zuah

Banned

Yea probably. If i had full +7 str armors, +7 destroyer, and +7 str jewels I still have over 2000ap. With 15% damage reduction the crappy ac doesn&#39;t matter that much. Not against people under 66-70.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123