Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any1 need clan for lvlin/pk? (dcz)

This is a discussion on Any1 need clan for lvlin/pk? (dcz) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; srry man... me and my rl friend decided to make our own clan... even if there r just 2 of ...
Page: 2

axl3378

srry man... me and my rl friend decided to make our own clan... even if there r just 2 of us in

u can join us ... whats the point of bein in that clan u mentioned.. it has the most gay name evah... i would never in join clan with name like that... dun want ppl to think im turk

pff the name is not important in one clan!The people in the clan are important!u shouldnt say that because u know that lots of gg`s are in that clan.Btw u think u go be famous?and the clan have 1 day and have grade 2!its not bad right?

axl3378

pff the name is not important in one clan!The people in the clan are important!u shouldnt say that because u know that lots of gg`s are in that clan.Btw u think u go be famous?and the clan have 1 day and have grade 2!its not bad right?[/b]
    yep... to bad i dun have ppl with nps

there are mostly lvls 40-50 in my clan.. but all rlly good friends/rl friends... wait till they all get 59 :P

i dun rlly care bout grade... just want symbol so ppl can recognize us... and im sure we'll get g3 in few weeks after we start pkin

axl3378

and btw clan name is rlly important to me and i dun wanna be rude or somethin but name of ur clan sux

zzz....u rlly thing that u get g3 in few weaks with lvls 40-50?lololololol first they need exp and next the can win some nps....i dunno know what items they have but i dont think that are gg items....but u know..And the name of clan is not the best but is not ugly...

axl3378

zzz....u rlly thing that u get g3 in few weaks with lvls 40-50?lololololol first they need exp and next the can win some nps....i dunno know what items they have but i dont think that are gg items....but u know..And the name of clan is not the best but is not ugly...[/b]
    thats what im sayin... wait till they lvl up
    we r gonna pk when they get 55+

well i like the name of my clan :P

axl3378

wanna vs me at my friends lvl 53 sin? .. ill rape u :P:P:P

XD can i use talia and torment?ok i want

Banned

bump 4 mate ! ^^

axl3378

<3... tnx for bump

U can use dd talia if i can use club def talia ... but wont make fun :P... u can have more pots in inv :P

torment ofcourse .... ill just cure it

btw.. the sin is 54 now ... better hurry after i reach 55 and pawn ur ass with spike

luckor

bump
    i still want sex mud for giving you cape :P

luckor

up

NathanAlgren

i wanna join my lvl 47 priest

axl3378

i wanna join my lvl 47 priest [/b]
    Pm me (MyNameIsMuD) or GreedyJr ingame m1 or on forums. We are lookin for 50+ but since u are a priest ur welcome

new topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=154011
    its couse we changed clan name and shit... waiting for our clan grade to get updated so we can get cape quest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12