to anyone who has played logos

This is a discussion on to anyone who has played logos within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 3xit did u buy my priest? was it fine? (even though jail aq leave me alone) JimJim says: no idea... ...
Page: 1

hman13

3xit did u buy my priest? was it fine? (even though jail aq leave me alone)

JimJim says:
    no idea... id suppose so if i bought the account from him wouldnt u think so ?
    Yunus says:
    dude nvm we dont trust you and we dont wanna buy your items
    Yunus says:
    thnx for your time
    Yunus says:
    FUCK OFFFFFF

dude wanted my warrior items he freaked on me today after last night explaing to him i played logos? lol

played logos with character named steven. bought it from aaron box...(if i am correct) well supposively this person played qdemeterq. i also had a priest..

anyways first come first serve on the wariror shit...

top msn me when u can, i think maybe these ppl were tryign to scam me.. because corporate got added to the msn at one time (javier too same person i think) dunno lemme know..

if neone has played on logos and knows that i owned the account steven post here to make this fool feel stupid..

lots of people owned steven
    that char got passed around like a bag of chips

yunus is an old turkish friend from logos, he msged me on msn few nights ago claiming that a guy is pretending to be me (which i guess thats you).. I told him it wasn't me on any other msn's (I only use 1 msn), so im assuming he thinks your a scammer because basically u said u are steven.. when the matter of the fact is.. that i am steven.. i am the original player and i played with yunus in thereapers clan for over a year, maybe you should of explained to him that you bought the character or something instead of saying you are steven from logos. Anyways i still dont know why that char never got name changed after several owners, its a good thing my sin on c-west got name changed immediately after i sold it

Banned

Talk PM.