I am back in game after a year or so out of the KO nest of hackers cheaters and Bugs hoping that things are better...
On my new attempt to set back my character as it was i am BUYING

1)GB at around 5~6 USD/GB (Depending from the ammount)

2)Warrior Chitin Shells +8 with +str (non rebirth) or above (if u ask more than 900m/piece or 45 USD bye bye in advance xD )

3)Raptor +8 (NON REDUCED & not more than 100USD ) ''Edited'' deal done with :::dUdEpAt:::

4)HB +8 (NEGOTIATABLE)

ATTENTION
Terms of deals are simple
1) i use paypall monneybks and postpay
2)i go throught transaction ONLY for items i have in my character ( no matter if i get them DIRECTLY from the seller or some ko4life market moderator or any other interm/te person from any game and any site mutual trust trade and transactions in pieces is accepted as well)
3)NO LAST MINUTE EXTRA CHARGE FOR ANYKIND OF EXPENCES (this things turn to become typical begging mentality of many in here and it is like 100k baba plz pms in game xD)
4)I only accept players-sellers and not merchants who are living from the game!!!!

If you find those terms non logical my answer is this BETTER NOT DOING A DEAL THAN DO IT THE WRONG WAY WITH THE WRONG RESULT!!!
i wanna see my virtual items before you get my Real Monney and disapear xD (It happened lots of times and i won't let it happen again no matter who will be in the middle )
Better Sound Rude and Ignorant than nesting & feeding scamps (and it's not about monney only it is about the ethic stance of the whole thing as well and i am so full of it in here and ongame as well)

If you agree with the above feel free to pm me and ask my msn (i am not using the i am trustable typical thing cause we all are till we turn to find out the opposite ,that won't find with me xD)
If you don't agree be good try have fun ongame online and offline the same with my best Regartz and Wishes 4 all of you.