Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need ppl for FT

This is a discussion on Need ppl for FT within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; The plan... Let's say we forge an "forgotten ally", each day we would do one forgotten at preferably p2 (most ...
Page: 1

iratuz

The plan...
    Let's say we forge an "forgotten ally", each day we would do one forgotten at preferably p2 (most likely the 5am PST one, tho point a better one [http://www.kodb.info/newtimes.php]).
    By reducing the number of randoms in FT we could actually pass it with no prob i think.
    If u r lvl 70+, got good gear, and wont die like a sissy, why not join my master plan? :lol:

What u think about this guys... easy way to get some uniqes, will any1 come? post ur thoughts h34r:

MostWanteD

can u kill volcanic rock at the end ? :S

iratuz

what problem is that? bout 3 warriors should kill it without any problem i guess...
    and 70+ on undy can survie the aoe so its no prob.

BJK

what problem is that? bout 3 warriors should kill it without any problem i guess...
    and 70+ on undy can survie the aoe so its no prob.[/b]
    Not that easy.

it actually is im afraid i tanked vc with 1 full healer in boss event just get the healer out of range butt im afraid thats im possible in the ft chamber

iratuz

well i think that if we can survive to the volcanic, we can take it out.
    imo atleast doesnt hurt to waste 30 mins and try B)

c'mon ppl, come to the 6:00AM PST FT on p2 today.

BJK

FT is a small ranged area. One aoe can bring all priests down if they are not good enough.

Honestly, We tried it while Im in HuKuMDaR. Even W7 couldnt tank it easily, and with an aoe 2/3 of FT died.
    You need a great team for FT, which is pretty impossible while 500 noobs waiting for FT. ~~

Anyway, I am up for it. FT is so fun.

iratuz

thats why i want to do it on p2 (less random then on p1 and less low-lvl noobs than on p3).
    im 100% sure we can do ft if we just try a couple of times, its worth it :P

iratuz

we gonna go to the FT starting in like 15 mins on P2, and prolly always this time.
    wanna join? come every1 is welcome

iratuz

well as i see not many random ppl go to the ft on p2, actually i dont even think we had full 4 parties.
    this is the plan, we need atleast a couple of mages (8 or smth) and we gonna do FT just like u do the orc cz harpy spot - we gonna run around close to the wall and mages gonna only aoe, to ensure safety for the mages, all the melee's gonna run with them too, so if anything spawns on our head it wont kill the mages.
    if the stronger mobs spawn(DM, DA, TB or sumtin) melee's try to tank them while the mages still do their run.
    that way we would have very little deaths and be able to get to the volcanic.
    remember NO SITTING IN THE MIDDLE, cuz its the fastest way for the mages to die.

some pics of how should it look (not really but just an example):

Blue chests suck.

Banned

the best way to get the box its take good war high lvl with good gear and provoke. kill the mobs till u see trolls etc and then the voker will voke them and go in circles and priests will heal him tell the 30 min will pass

its the same like iratuz posted about the mages but just voker voke and tank them in circles
    sry for bad eng

iratuz

any1 wanna join us at the ft in 1h 40mins on p2?
    best if some high lvl mages could come

iratuz

come on ppl!
    with only 2 and a half parties (no mages) we got to the vr (tho FA killed us).
    on p2 there is really little ppl to go to ft so we can really make an awesome team to pass it.
    the less ppl come to the ft the less harder mobs resp(only 3DA spawned and 2TB lol) so if we make a real quality team we can pass it that no prob.

So don't wait! Take ur friends, ur family, and even the guy from the alcohol shop to join us!
    Whole clans can apply too!

<div align="center"></div>

_Priest_Of_God_

Rogues are the Key to Vr if u have no rogues with Drains then u having a hard time taking him down ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast