View Poll Results: Ares Item Market Poll

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

79 86.81%
  • No

12 13.19%

Ares Market Poll

This is a discussion on Ares Market Poll within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; No need to reply to this topic unless you'd like to post your opinion why. Reason why I'd like to ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Thumbs down

No need to reply to this topic unless you'd like to post your opinion why. Reason why I'd like to ask you guys rather than make the rule myself is because it's better to have the community agree with a rule more than just the moderator. Vote to all questions of the poll and in 3 days I will change the rules according to the poll results.

To give a little idea to answering the questions, here are some thoughts toward both poll questions;

1) Should ALL +9 Weapons Be Allowed to be sold in the Ares market of KO4Life?
    That includes;
    -Forgotten Temple weapons such as HB+9, Lightning Erenion+9, etc.
    -Bifrost weapons such as Avedon+9, Sherion+9, etc.

2) Should ALL +3 Uniques Be Allowed to be sold in the Ares market of KO4Life?
    That includes;
    -Normal uniques such as Iron Necklace+3, Iron Belt+3 whom are already allowed, etc.
    -Bifrost uniques such as Flame Ring+3, Imir Ring+3, etc.
    -ROFD uniques such as Ring of the Felankor+3, Foverin+3, etc.
    -Moradon Ressurection Expansion uniques such as Sash of Sorrows+3, String of Skulls+3, etc.
    -All other uniques such as FF uniques which include "Old" Diamond Ring+3, etc.

Take your time to think... With the amount of +9's and even +10's on Ares, do KO4Life members deserve to sell their +9's on this forum by this time?
    As for my opinion, I believe they should be allowed to be sold in this market because there is a majority of them on Ares already.
    I only disagree with having FF items sold here at +9 but I can change that if you guys agree with me as well.

Thank you for being a part of the best server of Knight Online's KO4Life community and marketing forum. I appreciate any and every opinion made toward this subject.

The king. Senior Member

zuehaehah iwas first!½!!! :;D

zuehaehah iwas first!½!!! :;D[/b]
    Please do not spam this topic. I will give out warns if things go out of control.
    Just vote and post your opinion if you'd like to or vote and don't post nothing. Thank you.

Milanac

I say YES ! why not but this is also good. People should post pictures when they upgrade it or when they did trade. That's just my option.

draz

KO comunity will be selling their items no matter what, I personally dont think that this thread makes any sense.
    You can forbid them selling the items here, but that wont change anything.

You might want to also explain on why you disagree with +9 new items being sold in here.

Yes, because ppl still sell them or buy them one way or the other, no one really know if they dupe or not...so make them public to all of ppl shopping..i like they idea of a Screen Shot if possible.

Well, the one and only (obvious) reason to why there are actually rules to such a corrupt market is due to KO4Life's popular community. If it wasn't for this forum, so many trades would have never happened, at least 50% of them. This forum controls a hell of a lot of trades made in this game. It's very important to keep such a thing organized, therefore there are rules to help enforce security to the legit players and keep scammers and hackers away as much as possible. I guarantee you that people would have been scammed a lot more by now if some rules weren't implemented

You might want to also explain on why you disagree with +9 new items being sold in here.[/b]
    I didn't mean to say that I don't want +9's in this market in general. I said that I don't think allowing +9 Forgotten Frontiers items on Ares ko4life is a good idea because they are a fresh batch of items put into KO, there are hardly any +8's yet, so... Sure, like you said, people will sell them either way but KO4Life does A LOT of advertising for everyone's items, for free, under it's rules.

Good opinions guys, I will close this topic in 2 days.

Ancient noob Senior Member

+9 FF... no thx

+3/+9 other gear... please and thank you

+4/+12 rebirth and up... please consider it

I agree with you. +9 FF items are a no-no imo.
    All OTHER +9's should be allowed like you said and +4 and up? You mean for example ROC+4?
    I don't know... +12 rebirth, sure, I'll see to it and make a separate rules for that as well.
    Edited primary poll sentence.. 1 more day!

The king. Senior Member

ithink all +10 weponds sales except FF should be allowed but iguess thats just me.

Zerex

Everything should be available and with KO4Life standing behind us GG's that just want to have fun and enjoy KO

Rules have been edited and updated today for new item sales/buys/trades exceptions. Please read the first paragraph of the rules thread for more information. Thank you for participating in the poll and best of luck to everybody.