B>>31 gb paypal

This is a discussion on B>>31 gb paypal within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying 31gb through paypal, pm me. Willing to pay 40-60 usd thank you....
Page: 1

geforce

Wink

Buying 31gb through paypal, pm me. Willing to pay 40-60 usd thank you.

geforce

hump

knux

try to find 4 40$ xD

geforce

try to find 4 40$ xD[/b]
    lol nice joke, hope thats not what you pay. Will be more then happy to sell you 4 gbs out of the gbs i buy, then my gbs will be free lol.

KaosBlade

he meant no1 will sell you 31 for 40... morelike 31 for 60 =/

geforce

he meant no1 will sell you 31 for 40... morelike 31 for 60 =/[/b]
    I know what he meant its the same retard that is trying to sell items for more then they are worth. A person would have to be very retarded, forgetting all the good prices they have just read on other posts to pay his stupid prices. PS no he is not selling gbs just over priced items and weapons, he made me laugh. The smile on my face when reading his prices was priceless. This is why he even posted on here, guess I made him feel stupid not at all wanting his stupid deals. To anyone on this forum, if you dont really want to sell your items unless you scam people., DONT POST ON THIS FORUM. Extra note there is a general price drop, adjust to the market.

Also beause there are retards spamming in town high price gbs doesnt mean thats how much they are worth. A real gb dealer has good real prices to keep customers coming back. Also keep in mind a real gb dealer has a massive amount of gbs, its one of their forms of income. If you are paying more for gbs, you are not buying from a pro gb/item dealer. If you are paying more, you are buying from someone that has a limited stock and has earn gbs and items the hard way. This doesnt mean its the real market price.

geforce

I know what he meant its the same retard that is trying to sell items for more then they are worth. A person would have to be very retarded, forgetting all the good prices they have just read on other posts to pay his stupid prices. PS no he is not selling gbs just over priced items and weapons, he made me laugh. The smile on my face when reading his prices was priceless. This is why he even posted on here, guess I made him feel stupid not at all wanting his stupid deals. To anyone on this forum, if you dont really want to sell your items unless you scam people., DONT POST ON THIS FORUM. Extra note there is a general price drop, adjust to the market.

Also beause there are retards spamming in town high price gbs doesnt mean thats how much they are worth. A real gb dealer has good real prices to keep customers coming back. Also keep in mind a real gb dealer has a massive amount of gbs, its one of their forms of income. If you are paying more for gbs, you are not buying from a pro gb/item dealer. If you are paying more, you are buying from someone that has a limited stock and has earn gbs and items the hard way. This doesnt mean its the real market price.[/b]
    Ill quote my own post, for now. If you are a real gb/item dealer, Iam looking to do some bussiness. My current gb/item dealers are currently offline for an unknown period of time. I dont only need gbs just for this time, have purchased many gbs and items in the past off of my last dealers. Like I said they are currently offine and might be stopping sales of gbs and items. So Ive been forced to find another supplier of gbs and items, but dealing on forums is total crap. I hate forums, of any kind waste of time when I could be playing ko or having sex with my wife. I have been a regular customer to past suppliers spending hundreds of usd at the min every week. I also have accounts, some 70+ on all servers so far. Thank you, pm me if your the real deal and we can deal every week.

geforce

up

garfieldbr

lol

knux

i think u dont have any humor but every1 cannot have a develop sense of humor...

anyway it's was just an advice i think you will never find some1 who will sell to this price

on this advise i wish u a nice day.... <_<

geforce

[quote]
    i think u dont have any humor but every1 cannot have a develop sense of humor...

anyway it&#39;s was just an advice i think you will never find some1 who will sell to this price

on this advise i wish u a nice day.... <_<
    [/quote
    Well your wrong, used to buy many gbs for my accounts. My earlier response contained things directed to people like you. Please read earlier response, but understand what you are reading also. I see you have posted again, not understanding what your were reading., This makes you look stupid.