Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

B> All RoF's

This is a discussion on B> All RoF's within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ^^...
Page: 3

Banned

^^

Banned

^^

Banned

Precision

~BuMp

Banned

what u bought todd's items?

Banned

what u bought todd's items?[/b]
    watch the whole thing

Banned

ok? so i got todd banned for a whole 2mins during a boss event, then he got the gm on msn and got unbanned, that's what he's pissed about.....

B@RTOK

Just watch the ending flip that's what falah was refering to

Banned

i did, and i could careless what todd thinks, i think it's cool i'm in his vid tho

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Yo does anyone know the name of the song in the video, and this topic seems pretty retarded haha trade 2x+0 for +1 hmmm and if you tried to make flippen look bad by showing that video you failed haha

Banned

Yo does anyone know the name of the song in the video, and this topic seems pretty retarded haha trade 2x+0 for +1 hmmm and if you tried to make flippen look bad by showing that video you failed haha[/b]
    <3

B@RTOK

I think falah just found it funny :S

Banned

I just find it funny how everyone who meets you dislikes you.

Banned

I just find it funny how everyone who meets you dislikes you.[/b]
    nope not everyone, considering i login and still got a clan name and cape on, i&#39;m with a family and they don&#39;t dislike me. falah you were a great guy before you started babashopping your items, then you took this aura of yourself that everyone is beneath you and that they all suck and only you are good. personally, i hope you get wiped just so you can realize that spending money on pixels on your computer screen is a waste of money. and secondly, i got no enemies in this game aside from monsterkill, just ppl that i didn&#39;t know everything about and started to flame them. but other than that you and monsterkill are the only idiots that dislike me because i tend not to appreciate babashoppers and cheaters like urself, have a good day dickhead.

Banned

nope not everyone, considering i login and still got a clan name and cape on, i&#39;m with a family and they don&#39;t dislike me. falah you were a great guy before you started babashopping your items, then you took this aura of yourself that everyone is beneath you and that they all suck and only you are good. personally, i hope you get wiped just so you can realize that spending money on pixels on your computer screen is a waste of money. and secondly, i got no enemies in this game aside from monsterkill, just ppl that i didn&#39;t know everything about and started to flame them. but other than that you and monsterkill are the only idiots that dislike me because i tend not to appreciate babashoppers and cheaters like urself, have a good day dickhead.[/b]
    "but other than that you and monsterkill are the only idiots that dislike me"

lol if you think so

"and cheaters like urself, have a good day dickhead"

Show me where buying items for USD is against the rules

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/end_user_agreement.php

I did find this after you log into your character on the website:

eBay WARNING NOTICE

If you purchase anything via eBay or other similar sites, you run the risk of making a highly fraudulent purchase. Again, please be aware that we will not be able to service your account or any problems you have with this. Our policy is that WE WILL NOT service any accounts who openly sell, barter, or trade their account or aspects of their account. Also note that if you purchase an item that is illegal in our system, we will remove it without warning or hesitation and there will be no response from us on this matter. There also could be other legal ramifications for anyone who violates our EULA.

Let me sum that up for you, if you sell your account or buy an account they won&#39;t help you. Nothing about buying/selling items or how it&#39;s against the rules and/or cheating.

Also, I did find this:

Offensive Language
    Strike 1: Ban 1 day
    Strike 2: Ban 7 days
    Strike 3 : Permanent Mute, Account Terminated

_____

Maybe if you ever get a job and some money of your own you won&#39;t cry every time someone spends money on there hobby, Goodbye, Don&#39;t respond to this thread again.

Respect -1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast