ffs look at this ISuckMyDaddysDickFor1Coin

This is a discussion on ffs look at this ISuckMyDaddysDickFor1Coin within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Fuck you Assainaitor, fucking arrowshower hacking pice of shit, i hope ur choke on ur dads penis so u are ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

Default ffs look at this ISuckMyDaddysDickFor1Coin

Fuck you Assainaitor, fucking arrowshower hacking pice of shit, i hope ur choke on ur dads penis so u are 10 seconds away from dieing, then that he rips of ur left fucking ball, but i seriously doubt u have any, u pice of shit. Also i hope that some drunk turkish guy is gonna drive over u mom, and that u will see her in pain for 10mintus, and u can't do anything. Just beacuse u live in a house with 2 rooms and a hole in the ground as a toliet dosen't mean u have the rights to cheat, fucking caveman house living gay...

Oh and btw, he is a arrowshower hacker and i hope gm fuck him and his account up

Banned

Default Re: ffs look at this ISuckMyDaddysDickFor1Coin

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Fuck you Assainaitor, fucking arrowshower hacking pice of shit, i hope ur choke on ur dads penis so u are 10 seconds away from dieing, then that he rips of ur left fucking ball, but i seriously doubt u have any, u pice of shit. Also i hope that some drunk turkish guy is gonna drive over u mom, and that u will see her in pain for 10mintus, and u can't do anything. Just beacuse u live in a house with 2 rooms and a hole in the ground as a toliet dosen't mean u have the rights to cheat, fucking caveman house living gay...

Oh and btw, he is a arrowshower hacker and i hope gm fuck him and his account up
    +9999

any1 seen this guy around ? i mean he hits me 90 - 110 dmge but like , its 5 arrows , 15 arrows per second , 1.5k dmge per sec... i m on 5.5k hp can barely last with him O_o

Crackwhore

Let's hope for a new patch asap.

nephiha

wow pwner so a araow shower hacker killed u -.-
    relax plys...
    its only a game...
    u should have seen the start of oly or was that edana :S where whenever u get outta base ull automatically get like 2 arrowshowe hackers on u -_-

Banned

Originally posted by nephiha
    relax plys...
    its only a game...
    u should have seen the start of oly or was that edana :S where whenever u get outta base ull automatically get like 2 arrowshowe hackers on u *-_-

nephi stfu u lamer , this guy is the only arrow shower hacker here , so lets try get rid of him , not just let him be ..

SexyPwner

Omg, hax is back? h43r:

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by nephiha
    relax plys...
    its only a game...
    u should have seen the start of oly or was that edana :S where whenever u get outta base ull automatically get like 2 arrowshowe hackers on u *-_-

I know oly, i played there, i know many ppl just stood outside orc base and cheated -_-.

And no i didn't die once i have died lik 10 times to him, and he is wasting my post(iam not rich:P) and he is the only one cheating, i want him banned

Tokar

One more arrowshower cheater :angry:

He was running away form me and hitting me with all 5 arrows. At one point he literaly entered the building in linate and attacked ewery1 around. Mages had to kill him with novas cuz no1 could attack him :wacko:

dvade

Prisonbreak is also using Arrowshower hack. I don't have a SS of him sadly.

Tokar

Another one...

Banned

loool tokar ur lucky u got a newb arrow hacker ,

only 5 arrows?

i heard from korean servers max u can configure is 16 arrows all at once in 1 sec...

x2 arrow shower + x2 multi arrow. = 16arrows

Tokar

I'm sure we'll have the same shit on our servers very soon

Pwner4Last

YEah the turks will bring it here a.q

dvade

This guy's still not banned. It's getting pretty annoying.