Corrupted log file

This is a discussion on Corrupted log file within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Since my Word crashed with the logfile opened and getting an error now, I've lost tons of information. I've decided ...
Page: 1

Default Corrupted log file

Since my Word crashed with the logfile opened and getting an error now, I've lost tons of information. I've decided to recreate the file and keep all info starting from december. However, I'dd like to retrieve as much info as possible of the old file.

Lost the information of the following:

- Ever since Annihilation got the castle, I've been keeping a log of everyone that's been in the clan and why they got booted or left. :huh:
    - Since the merge with TownOrDie I've kept a log of all the clanitems handed out, who left or quit the server with clanitems, who traded clanitems and basicly who currently got what items.
    - The taxes ever since we have the castle. Amount collected, spent on items, scrolls and money handed out to allies and clannies.

Old clannies that read this, I don't care wether you left, got booted or quit the server, if you read this, just pm me whatever info you got about urself. Including scammers if they are willing to offer some help. :rollseyes:

Jeremiah, Sharpsolid and Darkfire, if you can, PM me the total amount of taxes you (think you) received.

Regular posts are fine but I prefer PM's.

Thanks ^_^

Please don't post if you have no info :rollseyes:

KingClay

i was in ur clan (iClay) then tristan traded it for a warrior then it got stolen then i couldnt play

Originally posted by KingClay
    i was in ur clan (iClay) then tristan traded it for a warrior then it got stolen then i couldnt play
    hey clay, gimme info then :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

i sent u a pm :X

Got Complete Helm +6
    Complete boots+7
    EP
    2x Agate Rings
    A cleric Earing

Went to play H0lyCurs Whit ZooT

Gave Shell pads+7 and AMH+1 back

Sold the completes, Then zoot fuked me over

Played on avantasia, Got a Elf Belt
    Traded avan for 1r0nm41d3n
    Gave EB back.
    Traded 1r0nm41d3n whit Shock(Hoodlum)
    He scammed himself

End <3

i was in the clan , dunno when i left tbh and i left cuz i stopped ko

ST

Played with rogue named StreeT, got Elf Belt and Silver Earing as award. Traded StreeT for a warrior named Tokar, gived Elf Belt and Silver Earing back to clan. Got Ring of Courage and Iron Belt as award. Name changed to ModernA, got best gear i could dream about, got tired of warrior and bought rogue again. Traded Ring of Courage for Ring of Life and keeped Iron Belt for my rogue (ModerN)
    Right now im watching American Pie 5 and writing at ko4life forum. Thats all :wub:

P.S Gived my warrior (ModernA) to a gay pwner :rollseyes:

I have a belt of life.