Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Requesting Aid for Cape Quest!

This is a discussion on Requesting Aid for Cape Quest! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; If any small group of elmorad players could help me out with the cape quest it would be so great! ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

If any small group of elmorad players could help me out with the cape quest it would be so great!
    I'm having an Ardream Clan with a couple of friends and well, ofcourse we aren't able to down it with a few Ardream rogues!

So if some sexy priest/warrior could down it for us it would be great! Let me know!

-1nsan3 a.k.a zer0life

edit: Yes I know alot of players went orc :P

jimbob123

Why don't you join Honesty? It's an english/spanish human DCZ clan, or you could join DoYouDare(I think that's the name of it)

Banned Senior Member

Why don't you join Honesty? It's an english/spanish human DCZ clan, or you could join DoYouDare(I think that's the name of it)[/b]
    I prefer to have my own, ofcourse
    We're just a couple of friends and we like the idea of having our own clan.
    Help is still welcome!

jimbob123

eh, I'll help

58 warrior, pm me in game, Misterr

srry DoYouDare is a grade 1, 2 man clan

but we need help aswell with cathiros

Banned

eh, I'll help

58 warrior, pm me in game, Misterr[/b]
    Why don't you get the fuck out of the forums you piece of shit scammer/hacker. Why isn't this fool ip banned yet?

and rofl at you, first you tried to buy a shard from me...then you tried to buy a wp from me on misterr. aha noob...glad I know your new character so you can get harassed again.

jimbob123

what's so "rofl" about it?

lol@wp's are so underpriced now. i love it

Banned

b/c you kept asking me about the wp for like an hour after I already said I wasn't selling it and yea wp's are pretty damn cheap now

J

Why don't you join Honesty? It's an english/spanish human DCZ clan, or you could join DoYouDare(I think that's the name of it)[/b]
    How do you know about our clan! Btw its a 2 man clan so go away.

Banned Senior Member

Erm... Well the point is..Whoever scammed what from who..We still need help :P anyone? :P

jimbob123

you said you didn't wanna get rid of it but really dude use quest jewels until you get like full chitin +7 and raptor +7 or tota +7/impact +7 then start working on getting wp..

trade your wp for like..raptor +7(if you dont have one) and 3 pieces of +7 chitin

Banned

ive had the wp for a while...on my rogue...i just sold my rogue stuff for warrior gear and i have full set of chitin, and a tota 7/ exc deep 7...dont really wan't raptor atm.

jimbob123

ive had the wp for a while...on my rogue...i just sold my rogue stuff for warrior gear and i have full set of chitin, and a tota 7/ exc deep 7...dont really wan't raptor atm.[/b]
    ah, did you get it from attila/acer yourself?

good choice going warrior in ardream because it's all one big gangrape

and you're captaincoins right? I could've sworn you said you didnt even have full chitin +7

good choice on that exc deep scar +7 too, same ap as impact +7 and i think ice helps legcut, that's what I've heard, plus its like 300m cheaper but impact looks cooler

well in that case get like a raptor +2 rebirth or a good shield for that raptor +7

Banned

yesterday I didn't have any chitin..b/c I hadn't sold any of my rogue stuff yet. I've sold everything now except pot/undy gear, and 1 piece of +7 rogue shell, so I'm set, I just need +8 chitin and I'm workin on +12/1 str/hp earrings. thats beside the point tho..this isn't the thread to discuss it....BACK TO TOPIC SOMEONE HELP THIS DUDE!

RiseAgainst_

I am a lvl 70 warrior and i am willing to help anyone with KQ TODAY ( cuz tomorrow im leaving my town to partyyy)

I need to kill caitharos at least:
    - 1 buffer
    - 1 2k healer
    - 1 rogue (for drains)

Im not scrolling again for another caitharos, i need the scrolls for bosses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast