B> Iron Bow +3+4+5 Rebirth

This is a discussion on B> Iron Bow +3+4+5 Rebirth within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just tell me how much you want and lemme think. Have no idea bout prices since I didnt played over ...
Page: 1

BJK

Just tell me how much you want and lemme think. Have no idea bout prices since I didnt played over 3 months. Ty. ^_^

Bradshouse

gonna do a lil more macro so you can lvl a bit more

By the way I dont appriciate you telling TURK forum that im a duper cause you want my items man. Pretty much a duechbag move not that you'll understand what i just said that is..... You can suck my well enough said

DigestiveMouth

BJK aren't you going to impersonate DebuffandHeal again?

BJK

@ DisgestiveMouth ; I dont know what you are talking about. I played with DebuffandHeal like 1 years ago. What ru talking about? Explain it a bit plz.

@ Brad ; I can macro with daggers too so thats a bullshit. Just wanna have fun as an archer. Ah about the "I will buy your shards" crap, I just lied you to take those KSC files. Now everyone knows that ur a stupid editer/duper nothing else.

Btw my offers can be one of those...

- IB+7
    - Rom
    - Chitin +8 Gaunts
    - Tons of GBs
    - Aod
    - DD+7 Helm for Sin.
    - Cash Points/Premium etc.

Just tell me what u have, and what u need. Just pickup.^_^

Thanks, and happy upping.

DigestiveMouth

Rofl, please stop acting like you didn't know. I know you planned a trade and tried to act as DebuffAndHeal to scam. Nothing new really, everyone knows it.

BJK

I really dont know what you mean. Scam is the latest thing Ill try to attempt. Probably someone tricked you via my account or else.
    If its real I am sorry about it. Be sure that was NOT me.

Up. I think I have a good offer -.-