Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8

This is a discussion on B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i dont see the point in bashing someones sell/buy thread, expecially from good players. Apparantly u lost a shard +8 ...
Page: 2

Kranitnova

i dont see the point in bashing someones sell/buy thread, expecially from good players.
    Apparantly u lost a shard +8 whihc u got in past from silver_kid. I'm sure he told u where he got the shard +8 from when u bought it. Silver is someone who plays on the market... he tries to deal wiht legit people only but u know as i do tahts its hard to recognise false players sometimes. And dotn forget the fact taht out lovely compagny K2 can fuck things up too with their so called 'dupewipes'...

my 5 cents

SilverKid

bump

ty kris

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

bump

SilverKid

IN plz ;/

Banned

hmmm, bump for silver. btw, who is wraith86?

SilverKid

bympy

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    i dont see the point in bashing someones sell/buy thread, expecially from good players.
    Apparantly u lost a shard +8 whihc u got in past from silver_kid. I'm sure he told u where he got the shard +8 from when u bought it. Silver is someone who plays on the market... he tries to deal wiht legit people only but u know as i do tahts its hard to recognise false players sometimes. And dotn forget the fact taht out lovely compagny K2 can fuck things up too with their so called 'dupewipes'...

my 5 cents
    first of all .. one word.. "idiot"... i never made any complaints about the shard+8..... and fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook only stated the fact ... why dont you tell your clanmate [flippingretard] to SHUT THE FUK UP or think before he speaks..... maybe that will prevent flaming thank you.

To FLippingRetard ... wrath86 is ur daddy

FREE BUMP:lol:

SilverKid

bump

LordVincenzo

free bump B)

check pm

grgoma

13 gb for iron bow 8

Vishnu

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

bump for silver *:wub:
    wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:[/b]
    Yeah, like the time you did it with tyrannus_emp and priest_bob, 1 priest with no massive and 1 mage. Kiss my swingers asshole and bug it some more, I know exactly how you did it.

melli

priest bob still playing? rofl i tought his parents didnt let him play on pc anymore ^_^

SilverKid

Oo emm guys go to General Chat Plz Oo .. B> IN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast