Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8

This is a discussion on B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 3

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

bump

SilverKid

up

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

c/o ib +8?

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

up

Wac

how mach ib +8?
    תתנן לי חינם ?:P
    MissLoliori

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

bump for silver *:wub:

wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:
    Yeah, like the time you did it with tyrannus_emp and priest_bob, 1 priest with no massive and 1 mage. Kiss my swingers asshole and bug it some more, I know exactly how you did it.[/b]
    LMAO GRID.. u still exist? .. "1 priest with no massive".. yea we're that dam strong .. got a problem with that? ....i guess your clan needed 4-5 priests for isiloon... .. just like in pk ... for ur info we did not kill it... that's why we worked with fragfactory.. retard get back in your hole :wub: ... kkthxbb

P.S silver we're giving you free bumps baba

SilverKid

My post will be like 3477842 pages lol if this last.. ;]
    Btw Im reminding Who ever is confused ... im Buying IN ;p

SilverKid

bumpyy :]

SilverKid

up

SilverKid

up

Vishnu

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:
    Yeah, like the time you did it with tyrannus_emp and priest_bob, 1 priest with no massive and 1 mage. Kiss my swingers asshole and bug it some more, I know exactly how you did it.[/b]
    LMAO GRID.. u still exist? .. "1 priest with no massive".. yea we're that dam strong .. got a problem with that? ....i guess your clan needed 4-5 priests for isiloon... .. just like in pk ... for ur info we did not kill it... that's why we worked with fragfactory.. retard get back in your hole :wub: ... kkthxbb

P.S silver we're giving you free bumps baba [/b][/quote]

lawl, the should cover it all. Not that I got a fucking clue who you are, but grid would do better as single priest then 8 of your priest in a party. Your are a cheating pile of crap, period.

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

Yeah, like the time you did it with tyrannus_emp and priest_bob, 1 priest with no massive and 1 mage. Kiss my swingers asshole and bug it some more, I know exactly how you did it.

P.S silver we're giving you free bumps baba [/b]
    lawl, the should cover it all. Not that I got a fucking clue who you are, but grid would do better as single priest then 8 of your priest in a party. Your are a cheating pile of crap, period.[/b][/quote]

sorry.. but we raped u guys pretty bad when we meet up in cz.. so no clue wtf u smoking.. and we only have ONE fuken priest ... _toanie_ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: _toanie_ > Grid fo sure ..... and about cheating.... .... you have proof? NO. you like to bs? YES. you are a fuken retard? YES...... can i say STFU? please.... better luck next time

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP FOR SILVER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast