Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
Originally posted by wtf___dude
Originally posted by Vishnu
<!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude
@
<!--QuoteBegin-flippin

considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

bump for silver *:wub:

wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:

Yeah, like the time you did it with tyrannus_emp and priest_bob, 1 priest with no massive and 1 mage. Kiss my swingers asshole and bug it some more, I know exactly how you did it.

LMAO GRID.. u still exist? .. "1 priest with no massive".. yea we're that dam strong .. got a problem with that? ....i guess your clan needed 4-5 priests for isiloon... .. just like in pk ... for ur info we did not kill it... that's why we worked with fragfactory.. retard get back in your hole :wub: ... kkthxbb

P.S silver we're giving you free bumps baba
lawl, the should cover it all. Not that I got a fucking clue who you are, but grid would do better as single priest then 8 of your priest in a party. Your are a cheating pile of crap, period.[/b]

sorry.. but we raped u guys pretty bad when we meet up in cz.. so no clue wtf u smoking.. and we only have ONE fuken priest ... _toanie_ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: _toanie_ > Grid fo sure ..... and about cheating.... .... you have proof? NO. you like to bs? YES. you are a fuken retard? YES...... can i say STFU? please.... better luck next time

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP FOR SILVER [/b][/quote]

lmao, funny how just about evry1 in ur clan has a cs, hmm, just like duper clans like Just1ce, BraveHeart and PaTRiot. You guys take after them? Seems you bug isiloon so why not dupe then eh?

SOME1 SELL SILVER AN IRON NECK !!!!!!!!!