Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ir0nman Scammed !

This is a discussion on Ir0nman Scammed ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello every one... I m sorry to say that Pavel the old owner of Ir0nman have just scammed Martin and ...
Page: 1

Akilles3k

Hello every one...
    I m sorry to say that Pavel the old owner of Ir0nman have just scammed Martin and me.
    They way he did this was to not hold what he promised,he said he was going to give us all information so we could change password etc
    But nothing happend, he kept saying that he aint got the money from us, but thats just rubbish... We have screens that can proove
    we send the money and that hes accepting it.. He also said he had to wait 3 days before he could give us the info beacuse we could take
    back the money, after waiting 3 days he pritty much didnt contact us or answerd us and we supposed we had been scammed..
    And in fact he did scam us, Yesterday 21/june/07 ..

We bought this account for 250 USD and it was lvl 67.
    After using so much time getting it lvl 70 and gear it up with stuffs like Dual W.E, Dual ROC and shit he took the account..
    I just tell you Pavel you will not get far with this, i will call Paypal and start a conversation with K2 about this.. we have so many
    proves that you scammed us and i tell you, you will loose this case!
    I hope all my Ingame freinds will support me and help me win this case, i had so much fun with this character and have made so many freinds
    in Gangsta,BRC, Sapientes. And all please do me a favor, if you see Ir0nman online dont inv him to any party and Ignore him..

will keep this case updated..

Daniel & Martin.

He scammed my babas

B> Glacier erenion pm plys

Skulls

Hello every one...
    I m sorry to say that Pavel the old owner of Ir0nman have just scammed Martin and me.
    They way he did this was to not hold what he promised,he said he was going to give us all information so we could change password etc
    But nothing happend, he kept saying that he aint got the money from us, but thats just rubbish... We have screens that can proove
    we send the money and that hes accepting it.. He also said he had to wait 3 days before he could give us the info beacuse we could take
    back the money, after waiting 3 days he pritty much didnt contact us or answerd us and we supposed we had been scammed..
    And in fact he did scam us, Yesterday 21/june/07 ..

We bought this account for 250 USD and it was lvl 67.
    After using so much time getting it lvl 70 and gear it up with stuffs like Dual W.E, Dual ROC and shit he took the account..
    I just tell you Pavel you will not get far with this, i will call Paypal and start a conversation with K2 about this.. we have so many
    proves that you scammed us and i tell you, you will loose this case!
    I hope all my Ingame freinds will support me and help me win this case, i had so much fun with this character and have made so many freinds
    in Gangsta,BRC, Sapientes. And all please do me a favor, if you see Ir0nman online dont inv him to any party and Ignore him..

will keep this case updated..

Daniel & Martin.[/b]
    uhm guys who is the old ironman or atleast what char is he playing atm?? am a bit confused :/

He is playing a level 72 priest on Ronark - leader of a top 5 clan

Yet, martin levels this char to 70, gets 2x RoC 2x WE +2 WP EVERYTHING yet he is scammed.

4rba

Omg i dont believe it!!!

QuaSartom

Dawonlob7

Pavel is out of home for 3 days,but im sure after he gets back,he will explain this missunderstanding,i know him for pretty long time,and hes not scammer in my opinion.

infusion

Now we gonna hear a story on how his msn got hacked.

Now we gonna hear a story on how his msn got hacked.[/b]
    >.> Clan me human side. lwl kac 40 600 np owange.

Babas You can play my noob mage untill next server to have something to do

Now we gonna hear a story on how his msn got hacked.[/b]
    Yah cause he was online on msn when Martin told me about the scam so.... And well tried to talk with him and he logged of instant.... >_<

firenewbie11

Just pmed the sonofbitch scammer. He didnt respond to shit. I hope u can somehow get back.

-Dillan

Skulls

its always lame to c how poeple scam others especialy if you put trust in them
    but somehow its just a part of ko
    if not for the scamming and cheating this would b a nice game
    things like this just make poeple quit .. any ways i posted a cs to k2 for you guys including the screenie you gave me s you prbably wont get the account or the items back but i do hope he wil get banded <_<

gl guys NorthCore

Akilles3k

Ty Core..
    This is just pissing me so much off. Well i made a Human account and talked with him and this guy said he bought the account for 250 USD..
    So i just say, if this not Pavel he sold the account to another owner and he should also be able to change the info agian as he has all info to the account.
    So then he will just give the account back.. But if not he is a scammer and i will stay to that until he explain him self...

holmzi

grrr fuking hate scammers....

i wud back any1 up who got scammed even sharp

but dam guys u dont deserve this shit

hope u get it sorted...

Hadouken

call up paypal? there s NOTHING and i mean nothing you can do, there virtual items paypal DO NOT support virtual items its in the contract and TOS that you sign when you go and make an account etc, phone up paypal will just your money they will say sorry we do not support virtual items there is nothing we can do if you didnt put virtual items in any items discrition etc then login to paypal and make a claim for your money back but DO NOT and i mean do not tell them this money was used to buy virtual items say you baught somthing online and you didnt recive the thing you perchased so you want your money back then charge him back gl

Akilles3k

And the way we got hacked/scammed on was the worst ever..
    First of all we pay him 250 usd and then we lvl the character to lvl 70 and gear it up with such good gear
    and then he take it all so he actually gained 250 usd and a 10 times better char than he had before he sold it. This
    character also had 12 k Knight cash... and if its true about that he sold the account agian to a new person for 250 usd he basicly gained another 250
    that means he gained 500 usd on the account without doing a shit on it..
    I just say Pavel go to hell, will allways remember this...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast