Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> Iron Necklace +0 USD

This is a discussion on B> Iron Necklace +0 USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm lazy by nature and prefer not taking a trip to the bank. I'll pay the 2-3 dollars extra or ...
Page: 1

deviouz420

I'm lazy by nature and prefer not taking a trip to the bank. I'll pay the 2-3 dollars extra or so for your fees so please accept Paypal as my method of payment. Please pm me and feel free to add me on msn messenger. [email protected]

Derden

hehehe

deviouz420

0 post's dont think anyone is goin to trust u

P.S
    Why do u have 2 accounts
    Deviouz [email protected] IP Yesterday, 12:46 AM
    deviouzintentionz [email protected] IP 16th June 2007 - 11:15 PM

exec85

hmm i dont like paypal. and if u really want a IN u will have to use Wu. i have a IN but i would never give it to someone usiong paypal because u can take ur money back.

P.S
    Why do u have 2 accounts
    deviouzintentionz [email protected] IP 16th June 2007 - 11:15 PM[/b]

I'd vouche for him festo, but last time i did that it bit me in the arse. ^_^

deviouz420

I'd vouche for him festo, but last time i did that it bit me in the arse. ^_^[/b]
    Right. I was probably one of the most loyal and active clan members you've ever had. Where do you get off coming here trying to break my credibility simply because a disagreement I had with your wife? Perhaps you should stop whining and slandering like a hurt female. Furthermore from what I hear, you ruined your reputation already trying to wrongfully claim a skeleton belt and hacking the account from one of your own clan members. They made you a moderator? Go back to WoW. Your the last person in the world anyone needs a vouch from.

deviouz420

As for trust in terms of paypal or WU. I'd be happy to find a few ko4life trusted members who have done business with me and will gladly vouch for my honesty. I have no problems with Western Union if that is what you insist on.

deviouz420

P.S
    Why do u have 2 accounts
    deviouzintentionz [email protected] IP 16th June 2007 - 11:15 PM[/b]
    I wanted to keep my name "Deviouz" when I came to these forums. Unfortunately many of the registrations failed because I am on a firefox browser and the verification emails were not being sent. Amidst the confusion I forgot the original sn to deviouzintentionz so I made a new account using my hotmail address. You'll find attempts with Deviouz, Devious, Devious420, Deviouz420, Deviousintentionz, Deviouzintentions, etc. It's a bit difficult to explain.

Right. I was probably one of the most loyal and active clan members you've ever had. Where do you get off coming here trying to break my credibility simply because a disagreement I had with your wife? Perhaps you should stop whining and slandering like a hurt female. Furthermore from what I hear, you ruined your reputation already trying to wrongfully claim a skeleton belt and hacking the account from one of your own clan members. They made you a moderator? Go back to WoW. Your the last person in the world anyone needs a vouch from.[/b]
    1. i didnt hack any account.
    2. i dont have or have never had a skelly belt.
    (go talk to that clanie stylez. . .ask him if he knows for a fact that I hacked him, and asked him how he coped w/o a skelly belt all that time)
    as a matter of fact. . check out his post upon hearing of my departure from game: Lance
    3. one word, you inept piece of shit. . . .sillyho

If i really gave half a ratz ass about you, you'd be trading at TurkMasters forums right now. . you do what you do, son.

fuk you very much and have a good day.

what . . .no response? why did you find the need to create another post for the same item...

deviouz420

what . . .no response? why did you find the need to create another post for the same item...[/b]
    Couldn't find this thread actually. Yes you did hack his account because you later returned the skelly belt to him after being flamed by many people. Granted the account information was given to you out of trust, but the fact remains you took advantage of that trust and logged into it with the intention of stealing the belt. That in my book counts as a hack. You were in the wrong and I'm disappointed you do not have the guts to admit it. As for Sillyho..yes I do owe him an apology. I felt a bit taken advantage of during that incident. However that was no excuse for my actions. I see you did manage to leave out the part where I returned the item along with various uniques I had on my character as an apology for the delay. I'm well trusted in the KO community and have always played this game in an honorable and honest fashion. You and Shan have a habit of turning on people out of thin air. You of all people should be grateful for what I brought to Refugee/Requiem. When the clan was dying through inactivity, I was the one who encouraged leveling parties and brought in new people who I knew would be great assets to the group. I was the one scouting bosses on a constant basis and asked for nothing in return. What drops did I receive or demand for while I played under you? When you decided to transfer nations and give up the entire clan. Who was the one that took any willing members of old Refugee to join mine? And despite what Shan thinks I carried out my duties of CL with responsibility and made the clan great. As I said before, take your backstabbing ass back to WoW. Loyalty and friendships are obviously something you take for granted.

I see you did manage to leave out the part where I returned the item along with various uniques I had on my character as an apology for the delay.[/b]
    yes I returned the skelly belt, but you assume too much...
    Ok so since you "scammed" sillyho and returned the items (i wasnt aware that you gave the items back btw, especially since there is another post you made recently selling some of the items you 'purchased from silly) by that rationale, since i returned a skelly belt to him, surely i must have taken it. ok bro.

I'm man enough to apologize for bringing up drama that was already squashed... i left this game ages ago knowing that the incident was never truely resolved.

You were integral to keeping that clan alive, among others in the core...I wont deny you of that right. and for that I thank you. From leveling parties. . to bosses and general clan cohesion improvement. To be honest, i think it all went sour when we added Tekton...we tried to curtail your opinions cause this retard was an old friend....sometimes first impressions and instincts are better than history/friendships. . this another thing I owe you an apology for.

Look, alot was going on in my life back then and frankly i made life hell for RL ppl as well as in game. I'm not saying this to sway your opinion of myself or my past actions in your eyes. . i'm doing this for closure.. I came back from Iraq w/ a NICE case of PTSD and a direct order stating that if I liked my job in the military and my secret clearance....i would suck up the PTSD and drive on.

So ya . . I was a dick to those I cherished most...I can apologize for this all day long and it may not matter to anyone but myself. The drama w/ the necklace that shan fumed about? That issue stemmed from the fact that one of the senior warriors in the clan that was in that party (understanding your clan rules .. ) didnt have a problem giving up the item to whoever it was that felt they should have it.) She wasnt very close to the person that wanted it.. .hell i asked her about it lastnite .. and she couldnt remember his name.

I can assure you though, that almost the exact thing happend on orc side prior to mal and i deciding to disband. some of the recent converts got a WE. (they had been orcside for a week or so) when i told them I wanted lance to have it cause he's been w/o for ages..just like myself. . the converts basically said " the item or us. . take your pick" so i told them to keep it and have a good life...

I've pm'd this to you as well as posted something similar because I did smear your name thru the mud. ..I spoke to shan and we sat for a while talking about the situation, and she told me that I was wrong. ..for a number of reasons. . .suprisingly enough, many of the reasons are what you've stated as well...(dont know if the silly thing was resolved and i was wrong to assume it wasnt. . .she said "everyone's human, and you're taking petty and old drama to overpower the obvious good he did for you and the clan" ..so ya. . .the one person you verbally attacked most harshly stood up for you and she was right in doing so...She also had to remind me that I wasnt the same person i was back then.

I apologize for my negativity towards you in the past as well as now, I apologize for the verbal abuse I bombarded with you recently in the forums.

I'm not apologizing or asking forgiveness to feel good about the fact that some Eplayer has warm fuzzys about TicO again, I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do. That fact negates a need for you to actually forgive. .. make sense?

Also . .most importantly, I dont want you to confuse this post as weakness or an admission of guilt regarding your accusations of hacking and scamming"...as stated above, i'm just doing what I feel is right.

Zan_

Respect to the previous post. It isn´t always easy admit when you´ve been wrong, but I´m really glad you posted this Tico Take care bro and say hi to Shan and the kids from me.

deviouz420

Man it's good to see you come to your senses. I'm glad you stood up and apologized for the things you did wrong. I'll take this as an opportunity to apologize for my part in the whole ordeal. The thing with Tekton, he was putting down our clan members in a serious way. Calling them idiots and noobs for not matching his gearing as well as in game experience. He wasn't even that good...I beat him in a duel once or twice and lost about the same without a single unique on my character at the time. But perhaps I should have taken into consideration those who had a long history with him. But I do feel I did have a right to chastise him a bit...I mean the pricks more stuck up than Apollo 13. Ever seen a cat perched somewhere high licking himself and glaring at ya? Yeah.

The warrior pendant dropped during my time in DefiantNature and was a bit of a complicated issue. Granted, hotrod deserved the drop by all rights according to my own rules but I decided against it. This happened during a time when we were camping Atilla from morning till night. Everyone in the clan was involved in this "except" hotrod. The rest of us would wait for hours sitting and waiting, hoping to get some drops for the clan. Among these people, were Davee. At that point, I had been playing with Davee since Refugee for a long time. He was one of the people who was not fortunate enough to get a drop either. When the WP dropped, I was told hotrod was the only warrior in the party. At this point in time, I had a decision to make. Should I give the drop to Davee? Who has been a loyal and kind person for well over a year and who was always there to take time out from his day to help others and camp bosses with us? Or should I give it to Hotrod who was newly clanned and refused to be around us because it would slow down his xp'ing. I made the moral decision over the logical one.

Now Shan...up to that point, she always supported me in my decisions and the things I did. I admired her blunt and raw nature of life and she reminded me of some of the girls I used to date back when I was very poor (that sounds like an insult but I assure you it's not). I was honored to have her support and I admired her as a person. That post she made in our clan website caught me completely off guard. I was literally shocked when I saw it. I'm not the type to lose my cool in any situation but that one hurt me particularly because she was one of the most trusted people to me on KO at that point in time. I got a bit more emotional than I usually would have and said some nasty things that didn't even make sense. I brought myself down to a childish level and to this day I still regret it. Being a CL...sucks the fun out of the game in some ways. However it does have it's amazing days that give you a feeling of accomplishment. Although I still feel that my decision on the drop was sound, I had no right to flame Shan the way I did and I apologize to both you and her for being such a prick.

I'd like to thank you again for vouching for me in the case of SillyHo. Although it was true that I felt a bit "overpaying" I think deep down I was simply desperate to keep playing this game and convinced myself my decision was sound. All he ever did was give me a chance and I took advantage of it. Eventually the guilt sucked the fun out of the game. This applies to the situation with you and Shan as well. Tico, I've watched you slowly change during my stay in Requiem/Refugee. You mentioned the war and I understand that. I have met quite a few veterans myself and can understand the effects a war has on a man's mentality. I've seen many things myself that has never quite left my mind. I know how frustrating this game can be. And although I'm not sure...but towards the end there I think you just wanted to be among the famous and well known players. You've been playing for a long time and I'm sure you felt that it was due time for some nice drops and a top clan. I don't know...the game kind of fell apart when you disbanded and we all went our separate ways. I joined some of the well known clans like Noxious and felt slightly out of place and unwanted. I miss the "WOW THAT WEAPONS PINK!!" days. Anyway I was glad to hear you were in good health upon my return to KO a week ago after my 2 year retirement. although I don't understand why your playing Warcraft (Watching paint dry is more exciting). Good luck in all that you do.

DeviousIntentionz Level 68 Rogue Refugee/Requiem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast