Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B> Lillime Enticements - +0, +1, +2

This is a discussion on B> Lillime Enticements - +0, +1, +2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yeah yeah think all you want, I've never babashopped an item in my life, why would I waste money on ...
Page: 2

Yeah yeah think all you want, I've never babashopped an item in my life, why would I waste money on a game so corrupted by GMs and the players playing it.

And yeah I know of the Satanism patch, you really don't think I know about KO stuff, hell did u see the weapons, aka 1h staff, 2h sword with 10more AP than HB+8, etc.

Ko4life is free to use, so its not up to u to decide on its resources use, and its market section barely moderated, or u'd have gotten banned for 3 days already for hijacking my topics.

Banned

:mellow:

BobGreensley

and about howling rooster you don't know yet yet mofo. howling rooster is a good earring but if you think it the best new earring coming out then your dead wrong. i will not tell you why it not that great but when time come you will know.[/b]

Yeah yeah think all you want, I've never babashopped an item in my life, why would I waste money on a game so corrupted by GMs and the players playing it.

And yeah I know of the Satanism patch, you really don't think I know about KO stuff, hell did u see the weapons, aka 1h staff, 2h sword with 10more AP than HB+8, etc.

Ko4life is free to use, so its not up to u to decide on its resources use, and its market section barely moderated, or u'd have gotten banned for 3 days already for hijacking my topics.[/b]
    Don't fuck with CoolTang, mofo O.o He knows his shit :P

On a side note, who isn't a low buyer. If you are a high buyer you are retarded, why wouldn't you want to buy something as cheap as you possibly can. If his offer is too low nobody will sell him anything why are you spamming his topic?

Up for cooltang.

Fate

tryign to talk some sense to one dog and a whole bunch of other dogs jump in and backing him up. what a bunch of ass kisser go ahead kiss his ass he gonna give you items.. stupid mofos. and keep bumping this stupid post because in the end he wont get a single lillimes stupid mofos.

BobGreensley

tryign to talk some sense to one dog and a whole bunch of other dogs jump in and backing him up. what a bunch of ass kisser go ahead kiss his ass he gonna give you items.. stupid mofos. and keep bumping this stupid post because in the end he wont get a single lillimes stupid mofos.[/b]
    O.o

Bump xD

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

And yeah I know of the Satanism patch, you really don't think I know about KO stuff, hell did u see the weapons, aka 1h staff, 2h sword with 10more AP than HB+8, etc.[/b]
    :mellow: mm any xplanation? maybe lvl 90? or is the other name for moradon patch

Ignore the little Fate kid, he's 10 years old and trying to make a name for himself, its ok, let him keep talking.

But anyways, still lvl 80 max from what I can tell, but the Satanism event is in CZ, they also have an event right @ kalluga valley(not inside it), but I'm not exactly sure about what happens there, other than killing a few boss like creatures....

Satanism details, in korean though... but it seems pretty self explanatory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12