buying usd

This is a discussion on buying usd within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; warrior chitin set +8/15str/shell set +8/15str if price is low enough xD*dont want rebirth but will buy* raptor +8/80 or ...
Page: 1

warrior chitin set +8/15str/shell set +8/15str if price is low enough xD*dont want rebirth but will buy*
    raptor +8/80 or dual wield +8
    warrior uniques *PE's, WE's, ROC's,*
    iron belt + iron necklace as group package *will buy IN over IB has a single sale*

perfer +0 unqiues seeing +1s/+2s can be overpriced <_<

also buying chitin shield +0 - +8

post count may seem low but eh also WU will be payment method ill send 90% money 1st then request items then send rest of the 10% this way if i do get scammed i only lose 90% and if i scam you for some reason you still get 90% of said money :mellow:

Nick

sad...

need to babashop to play this game ? >_<

this guy is gg

seeing my old lvl70 rogue was sold..

if someone wants to make money off me go ahead i sink more money into my cars then a cpu game anyways >.< and its for a buddy&#39;s char <_< also... you prob just think im using money to get good.. to bad im not just have money to spare

so plz either say you have items i want or dont come into my topic

maybe u shuld get on msn

zz n/m this guy is not gg,, he isnt real boredoutofmymind zzzz why do u take other peoples names??

poor seby if you knew the history of boredoutofmymind youd know im the orig :S the current owner of bored is a guy named AL known him a few yrs on a different game known as age of empires II the orig bored was owned by me from lvl1-61 it was in the clan Death_Inc from lvl56-61 before that it was in a clan that was made by inzite aka sunman from myko days :S sold off to AL a trusted buddy for just crimson +7 set and sally +7 which were later hacked off the account i used AL since then has gotten to lvl65+ last i knew and i still talk to him on msn <_<