Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PH3X mr chargeback

This is a discussion on PH3X mr chargeback within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok so he offered me 450$ for the rest of my items. Told him I wanted the money first and ...
Page: 1

Ok so he offered me 450$ for the rest of my items. Told him I wanted the money first and he said okey.
    I know someone said he used scammed paypal accounts but I still wanted to check if it was true xD

He added 450$ from "his" paypal account which is:

Shipping Information

Address: Phillip Daisey
    RD#1 Box 131-i
    Georgetown, DE 19947
    United States

Chargedback day after

WHY I POSTED:
    Be careful, u can loose lots of money if u already have payments pending to your bank account same time as he chargeback.
    U have to pay fee everytime u send it to bank acc And watch out for this homo, says he is a "VIP DONATOR", but he is a CHARGEBACKERSLM.
    He has been offering to lots of ppl and I tried him, NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

The msn he use/used is: [email protected]

I did NOT loose any items, lost about 12€ from another trade I had...

So fuck u PH3X u cocksucking jew. And u should go to school, Canada is not a state in USA u fucking moron.

Nota also got something to add here so gogo baby post and I'll put it in the first postzor.

download

Dude cant say I didnt told u.

Just watch him writing i can c hes a retard kid. Hope u get better trade in the future <_<

mateuszthebadcomboer

yep this is what ppl were doing chargeback on ko thats y we cant use paypal no more fin have 2 use clickandbuy. i hate ppl like him.
    westernunion ftw.

Thiefnemo

let me talk with cl he will get kick from clan

imNotaZ

That stupid motherfucker is a damn cock !

First he sent me 175 USD with his Phillip daisy Account per eCheck ... I told him it was gay so he said .. ok .. 1 second gonna send money from my bros acc !

I got another payment of 175 USD ... from " suzanne zigworth " or something like that ..

Both payments got Charged Back and same as jesse I also lost some cash for the fee !

So let that Ph3x piece of shit burn in hell ... !

IroniK

he will be banned from Eurostar

ph3x

you guys are geeks o0 go find some friends stop play all day knight online lol go find some friends
    "Hey guys what we gonna do today?? Lets go find some chicks..? Nah! lets go play knightonline im gonna lvl up!"
    geeks lol
    i dont give a shit about you

Tell me when I last played KO

U are a pathetic little kiddo that actually PLAYS Ko.
    Poor thing

And to download guy, yea u did tell me but I wanted to try him out anyway Not like I lost much anyway

download

oO fat nota also? damn , you guys should ask in clan chat or forums about future deals, i could of warn u.

For phex: ur an idiot cunt who thinks hes a big shoot by using hacked paypal accounts. If somone would give a cent or 2 about you , I would recommended to take off ur VIP donator since u used hack paypal account also. and then ban ur poor ass off this site and hopefully u will learn ur leason that and wont come back.

Well we talked to each other about him. We knew that he was fishy. I never give items first anyway so nothing lost

aero

you guys are geeks o0 go find some friends stop play all day knight online lol go find some friends
    "Hey guys what we gonna do today?? Lets go find some chicks..? Nah! lets go play knightonline im gonna lvl up!"
    geeks lol
    i dont give a shit about you[/b]
    your 1 stupid fuck

Xzero

lol why the fuk he saying go out and stuff when hes the one tryinng to buy items for usd. and playing ko. he wil always be noob il let 1 of the mods know about this hope they ip ban u

p.s ur prob some fat fag who plays ko al day but u know you wil always be noob

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

your 1 stupid fuck[/b]
    +1

Banned Senior Member

He offered me 550 dollar a week ago. Waited for his payment to arrive... Said I didnt accept CreditCard payment..He didnt wanna wait for bank to arrive... So I told him to get lost ^_^

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

~_~ ban this scammzor

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast