Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

selling dol +3 enion bow +3 and more

This is a discussion on selling dol +3 enion bow +3 and more within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i just got DOL fresh from ft ill post pic later. im also selling enion bow +3 harpoon +0 lycan ...
Page: 1

mateuszthebadcomboer

i just got DOL fresh from ft ill post pic later.
    im also selling enion bow +3
    harpoon +0
    lycan pendent
    and more update later

ill buy or trade for a
    raptor +7 non rebirth
    warrior and rouge uniqs.

Record

To trade with this scamming scum...

He scammed his own friends account.
    The only person that liked/didn't mind the douche bag, got scammed by him.

He's worthless

Deserves to get beat by his parents, like the piece of shit he is.

mateuszthebadcomboer

To trade with this scamming scum...

He scammed his own friends account.
    The only person that liked/didn't mind the douche bag, got scammed by him.

He's worthless

Deserves to get beat by his parents, like the piece of shit he is.[/b]
    who the fuck are u i never even talked 2 u 1 time in my life all u do is pm me in game and call me scammer and shit.
    u get on my nervs like a little turk i have 2 block pms 2 get u off me. and the story u heard bout me is probably
    half fake half tru cause evry1 hates me. but then ppl still trust in me. its a weird world u dont belive me ask ppl i traded
    with never scammed.

lHoRuSl

shut up dude , record is right , ur a scammer
    just ninja looted a WP of my friends party in ardream
    u sux u have money , dont have to do this kind of shit

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

u sux u have money , dont have to do this kind of shit[/b]

mateuszthebadcomboer

u sux u have money , dont have to do this kind of shit[/b]
    lol if i got a wp from u guys id of sold it on here but i have only 1 wp.

Record

Wow you scammed a WP
    Ontop of scamming MAsterman? You just don't stop do you.

There is no half fake to this story.

beginning and an End. Stfu and take your garbage elsewhere.

I have never pm'd you ingame.

DOm

how come no1 bans him from the forums or sumtin (noob question)

mateuszthebadcomboer

Wow you scammed a WP
    Ontop of scamming MAsterman? You just don't stop do you.

There is no half fake to this story.

beginning and an End. Stfu and take your garbage elsewhere.

I have never pm'd you ingame.[/b]
    who in the hell are u ive asked over 10 times and u never answer me do i actually know u.
    cause i really have no clue who u are. and dude who says i scammed a wp when the f did this happen.
    u guys hate me so much just keep sayin shit bout me and record tell me the story u heard bout me.
    right here on the forum.

mateuszthebadcomboer

how come no1 bans him from the forums or sumtin (noob question)[/b]
    they cant with cause and these scam accusations never happened on the forum. all i ever did was scam masterman.
    this was when a elf belt was bought for 25gb. what i got from masterman was this exactly. i got plays warrior pendent, the clans rouge earing,
    masters shard +7, cleaver +8, rouge shell helm pauldron pads +7 then chitin +7 gaunt and boots, last 2 x rings +9, thats all i took from masterman and the items he had, the reason i scammed him was that my char got banned and didnt want 2 make new 1 and masterman said he got in. u guys think i had his password no i didnt i miracaly got it accidentally. ur like y dont u just give it 2 master u got money and items yes but elf belt is what 50gb atleast i dont even know. now evry1 knows the story. so stop saying stuff that didnt happen want 2 ss this or something ya but it wont get me banned from forum cause i never used the forum for this. i didnt even know of forum. j might ban me but hes in for a suprise if he does. cause he banned me 2 times for no cause.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they cant with cause and these scam accusations never happened on the forum. all i ever did was scam masterman.
    this was when a elf belt was bought for 25gb. what i got from masterman was this exactly. i got plays warrior pendent, the clans rouge earing,
    masters shard +7, cleaver +8, rouge shell helm pauldron pads +7 then chitin +7 gaunt and boots, last 2 x rings +9, thats all i took from masterman and the items he had, the reason i scammed him was that my char got banned and didnt want 2 make new 1 and masterman said he got in. u guys think i had his password no i didnt i miracaly got it accidentally. ur like y dont u just give it 2 master u got money and items yes but elf belt is what 50gb atleast i dont even know. now evry1 knows the story. so stop saying stuff that didnt happen want 2 ss this or something ya but it wont get me banned from forum cause i never used the forum for this. i didnt even know of forum. j might ban me but hes in for a suprise if he does. cause he banned me 2 times for no cause.[/b]

dat doesnt change a fact u r piece of shiet dude .. at least dont say that coz im sick of it... ffs... u would cry like small retart when somebody scamm you so .. stfu plx... >_< just dont post in here dude and no1 will say you u r scammer

wtf happend? B)

J

masters shard +7, cleaver +8, rouge shell helm pauldron pads +7 then chitin +7 gaunt and boots, last 2 x rings +9, thats all i took from masterman and the items he had, the reason i scammed him was that my char got banned and didnt want 2 make new 1 and masterman said he got in. u guys think i had his password no i didnt i miracaly got it accidentally. ur like y dont u just give it 2 master u got money and items yes but elf belt is what 50gb atleast i dont even know. now evry1 knows the story. so stop saying stuff that didnt happen want 2 ss this or something ya but it wont get me banned from forum cause i never used the forum for this. i didnt even know of forum. j might ban me but hes in for a suprise if he does. cause he banned me 2 times for no cause.[/b]
    Oh, i like surprises, what are you gonna do scam me too? weeee! bring it on.

mateuszthebadcomboer

thanks for keeping my topic bumped up wasnt home all day got like 5 pms
    j i dont got shit against u its u whos mad at me. can u guys just do what every1 does
    talk behind my bk say shit on ko4life im getting tired of this i think evry1 else is tired
    of only reading bout how i scammed martin. im sry whatever i said. im a fuckin nub
    who didnt get shit myself now leave it alone i dont care bout this anymore.
    i really hope u can just leave it alone cause i mean i like the free bumps but
    it eritates me real badly.

J

thanks for keeping my topic bumped up wasnt home all day got like 5 pms
    j i dont got shit against u its u whos mad at me. can u guys just do what every1 does
    talk behind my bk say shit on ko4life im getting tired of this i think evry1 else is tired
    of only reading bout how i scammed martin. im sry whatever i said. im a fuckin nub
    who didnt get shit myself now leave it alone i dont care bout this anymore.
    i really hope u can just leave it alone cause i mean i like the free bumps but
    it eritates me real badly.[/b]
    Hmm, you call yourself a noob, but in couple topics back you say ill taken anyone 1 v 1 and win? Wow... and no one said I&#39;m mad at you, I just don&#39;t like you for what you&#39;ve done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast