warning

This is a discussion on warning within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; to all of you who arent as used to being victims of scamming, watch out for [email protected] and probably many ...
Page: 1

KnightOnlinePathos

to all of you who arent as used to being victims of scamming, watch out for [email protected] and probably many other email addresses adding you.

ive just been added by him and he posed as energie, luckily i know positive and pm'd sharp, then he said he was his neighbour in germany etc :unsure:

trying to get me to give him my char details before he paid for it, etc.

sure it happens all the time, but be careful

TssSss to much newbee -_- thanks for the warning ( i'm the real energie BTW ^^^^^^^)

Mp3Steelo

TssSss to much newbee -_- thanks for the warning ( i'm the real energie BTW ^^^^^^^)[/b]
    +1 stupid wannabe.. there's even a guy named jur0 with an 0 who is pretending to be me so watch out in game

KnightOnlinePathos

yeah lucky i checked with positive first, i didnt think id get randomly added by you, i normally get pm'd by proper users first on here then give them my msn, not them add me without me tellin them my email