Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute)

This is a discussion on Dear Pl4y and J (It rhymes, how cute) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Why the FUCK must you insist on getting everyone killed in FT? We had a fucking win in our pocket, ...
Page: 1

Why the FUCK must you insist on getting everyone killed in FT?
    We had a fucking win in our pocket, but you guys consistantly lured it until me and H3ng and Dabbs were the only ones alive.
    And then H3ng continued to lure it, until we all died.
    Seriously, what the fuck.
    I realize you guys have all the shit you want handed to you, but some of us are trying to make some fucking money in this game, and you guys go and do that shit?
    All the respect I had for all of you is completely gone.
    Not that you care, because you're "too cool" to care.

J is the most selfish bastard I've ever met, I should have seen shit like this coming.
    Don't know why the fuck he's a mod here.

I'm going to bed, g'night.
    Have fun "rolling over" DCZ.

eddiezhu

always knew they were a.q ^^ jks

Banned

Well I always knew J was an asshole 99% of the time. Didn't know J and Pl4y shared the same asshole. 0.o Oh well, nothing new, people being assholes because they "think" they are cool, when they cry at night because they have no r/l friends. Yea, have full doing that "rolling over" thing u say u do in ardream. -.-

wordofgod

cant take the hits from spector .....

you deserve to die

/build a bridge and get over it

Banned

Lol um actually, we survived the hits longer than J and Pl4y did, I finally died b/c I went and stood infront of Specter so it would attack me and stop novaing. /get info before you post

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

lolz thats quite funny ^__^

Sidewalk

Seriously, what the fuck.
    I realize you guys have all the shit you want handed to you, but some of us are trying to make some fucking money in this game, and you guys go and do that shit?[/b]
    Untrue, we've done that for a long time (Lure onto ppl in FT) . And they earned any gear they have.

luckor

Why the FUCK must you insist on getting everyone killed in FT?
    We had a fucking win in our pocket, but you guys consistantly lured it until me and H3ng and Dabbs were the only ones alive.[/b]
    Starting to get used at this.. :angry:

ys mean mens (

J

Then why don't you quit bitching and kill it yourself? What the fuck are you doing in there dabbs? All you do is fucking leech and get a box at the end. We lure specter around to get as many people dead as possible so not many people have chests so we can sell it for more. If you don't like it, no one's telling you to come to FT.

Then why don't you quit bitching and kill it yourself? What the fuck are you doing in there dabbs? All you do is fucking leech and get a box at the end. We lure specter around to get as many people dead as possible so not many people have chests so we can sell it for more. If you don't like it, no one's telling you to come to FT.[/b]
    thats really sux and selfish . why u dont want them to get box if they helped?!
    so u got ur tanker / w/e to kill it ... so kill it , why u dont want them to get box , its not like that 1 more hb/dol/woe etc will change the value of it.

mateuszthebadcomboer

took ppl long enough 2 fing figure out how gay that group of ppl are. they use u for what they want and if they dont get it they screw u over like this ft thing. they might of thought they wont get the ft so y should any1else and bam without a word they all lure. they are selfish basterds who dont care for any1 but them selvs if they are nice 2 u they want something. 1 thing u can do is piss them off and make them all cry and bitch like they do at me. i always have fun with them. j pm me in ft ill come 2day we can talk. ill take the nice spector out solo. spam spam spam this topic flame flame flame. i think J should not be moderator she uses it 2 her advantage 2 much.
    and another thing they will do is trade u always have trade blocked when ur in there.

edit tomorrow J 2day that server thing.

Banned

I'm in there because I can be in there. And I leech? 1. im lvl 46, im in there for the sole purpose to survive specters nova and get a box. 2. The only thing you do the whole time is steath and sit on your fucking ass. So don't tell me I'm a fucking leecher when thats all you do too. Ur just a selfish greedy bitch that wants everything for yourself.

J

I'm in there because I can be in there. And I leech? 1. im lvl 46, im in there for the sole purpose to survive specters nova and get a box. 2. The only thing you do the whole time is steath and sit on your fucking ass. So don't tell me I'm a fucking leecher when thats all you do too. Ur just a selfish greedy bitch that wants everything for yourself.[/b]
    Your sitting here bitching that you died then why don't you do something about it?

And matuesz how are you going to tank specter if you sold your gear and you play ronark now eh? Or at least that's what you said. And i would LOVE to see you get owned by soloing specter.

wordofgod

j and play control ft .....

they dont want every little turky to have a gg box.... i agree with them.... you turks cant handle spector / die

this isnt the share club not everyone wins.

/die

plz

/die

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast