Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bla bla bla, dont look at this shitzor

This is a discussion on bla bla bla, dont look at this shitzor within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; edit: well I changed my mind, not sure if was right and not sure if Anni deserved to die cose ...
Page: 1

Default bla bla bla, dont look at this shitzor

edit:
    well I changed my mind, not sure if was right and not sure if Anni deserved to die cose of this issue. Now its too hot subject, not going to write anything long yet, need to talk with obli too

tw33k

Thumbs up!
    lets start an exp party only 7% to lvl 64.

// Svebbe

Funny that in the end I was right about you :rollseyes:
    Your raptors were NOT legit :rollseyes:

spab

i wanted to flame soo hard but im tired of all anih
    only one thing: its easier to run then stay and see all after-effects, am I right makler?

1) who are you in game?
    2) leave Makler alone, he didnt decide to leave, I did.

spab

Originally posted by Freestyler
    1) who are you in game?
    2) leave Makler alone, he didnt decide to leave, I did.
    i know quit well and you said that you spoke for both of you so i can talk to makler as well and yes makler knows quiet well but i still think that this is not the best resolution of ani problem simply run out

you must be my mother/father to know Makler better than me, and thats why edited first post, dont want say anything right now. too many things in 1 hour happened

spab

you must be my mother/father to know Makler better than me, and thats why edited first post, dont want say anything right now. too many things in 1 hour happened
    who said that i know makler better then you i know him and we talked sometimes and so on but i never said that i know him better then you, play with him too long and i know that you cant be without yourselves
    yeah a lot of things happened but is it the best way just go away (run) i dunno but if you are friend of obli i think its not the best

Mp3Steelo

freestyler what u did wasn't what obli desurved. IF u were leaving clan u could make it up to him by giving back what u got from him or what is clanbank. There are a lot of ppl who want IB in Ani clan and clanleader will deside who gets what. I want a lot of items too.. in unique cases it goes up to iron necklace+5

U could make it up to obli by giving him what was his but this way what u did was really ugly
    sorry bro if u'd use a hack well.. too bad u do so because u're a great player but that's not that bad.
    Nailing ur own clanleader that's what made my respect for you disappear

Thought u knew better than that..

Originally posted by spab+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spab)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Freestyler
    who said that i know makler better then you i know him and we talked sometimes and so on but i never said that i know him better then you, play with him too long and i know that you cant be without yourselves
    yeah a lot of things happened but is it the best way just go away (run) i dunno but if you are friend of obli i think its not the best[/b]
    i know better makler then you
    Fucking idoit.

Originally posted by Mp3Steelo
    freestyler what u did wasn't what obli desurved. IF u were leaving clan u could make it up to him by giving back what u got from him or what is clanbank. There are a lot of ppl who want IB in Ani clan and clanleader will deside who gets what. I want a lot of items too.. in unique cases it goes up to iron necklace+5

U could make it up to obli by giving him what was his but this way what u did was really ugly
    sorry bro if u'd use a hack well.. too bad u do so because u're a great player but that's not that bad.
    Nailing ur own clanleader that's what made my respect for you disappear

Thought u knew better than that..
    I DID NOT leave clan, end of topic

For those who didnt see the thread before he edited it , he said that he bug abused quest in a first time to get green treasure chest , then he abused the present , got a few raptor (now he made 2 +8 , where do they come from??) , then he will leave clan because he doesnt want annihilation to be into this but now he edited it , said he didnt leave clan , but i think its not the end of the topic

to sum it up :

_he abused quest bug
    _he abused xmas present bug
    _he doesnt assume

you fucking piece of shit, go back to olympia macro mother fucker, if you telling story tell it like it was, i told that i abused like 15 chests and then REMOVED all so get the fuck off little "legit" retard. You acting here like you are lgit guy but you are one of most retarded shits in this game so shut your fuck up and get the fuck off fucking piece of worthless shit.

spab

you fucking piece of shit, go back to olympia macro mother fucker, if you telling story tell it like it was, i told that i abused like 15 chests and then REMOVED all so get the fuck off little "legit" retard. You acting here like you are lgit guy but you are one of most retarded shits in this game so shut your fuck up and get the fuck off fucking piece of worthless shit.
    man calm down he just repeated what you said thats all

bullshit, want me to paste that piece of text again? he wrote what he wanted, unfortunetly forgot about most important that i removed bugged items

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast